Myspace - Who uses it?

Guest fobthug

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This woman epitomizes everything I hate... and strangely enough, everything I love at the same time.

http://www.wimp.com/myspacegirl/

Yes, I have a myspace account. No, I don't/you can't make me use it. I just created mine so noone could take the name ;) Myspace is teh_$@7!N....!!!112 Websites teh l337.

And how come so many people have an myspace account, but don't use it?

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone tries me to get a myspace, because I thought I was the last one left. I'm so glad Atheist didn't have an account either. I refuse to get one because I'm already surrounded by losers and my life has already been ruined.

That's a post from me earlier. Since then I saw a few people I know with myspace accounts and I couldn't resist. MySpace is nice, not because I can go out and stalk internet pray, be "friends" with many bands and models, or because I can't resist internet scrapbooking. It's nice because I have 71 people on my friends list. 2 from here and 69 that I know from real life. I have access to them whenever I want and they still can't bother me with a phone call or stopping by. It's freedom and I enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't see any purpose in having an account on MySpace, Facebook, MSN Spaces, or those other blog sites. I think it's a total waste of my own time, and having strangers look in your personal life. No offence.

I was reading my university weekly newspaper, and it had an article in it about a guy named Josh who got his 16 millionith friend on MySpace. What life is that?

I don't see any purpose in having an account on MySpace, Facebook, MSN Spaces, or those other blog sites. I think it's a total waste of my own time, and having strangers look in your personal life. No offence.

I thought that at first too.

But I have met a couple of people on there who really, really, make all the spam and EMOs worthwhile. The sort of people who make you wonder how you got along without them.

And strangers will only look into your personal life as far as you let them. You don't have to post everything about yourself, and you can set your profile to private.

I was reading my university weekly newspaper, and it had an article in it about a guy named Josh who got his 16 millionith friend on MySpace. What life is that?

Well, he's just an extreme example of people who don't "get it". If he is sitting there spamming that many people with his time, I think we all know how many friends he really has.

lol myspace

There are days when I feel the same way. And also "Grrrr, myspace" days, when I am trying to post a bulletin and it says it has posted and the ****er is lying totally. Like today.

But like I said, "...people on there who really, really, make all the spam and EMOs worthwhile."

I used to have a myspace...

I decided to delete my account for the reason that it served no purpose but to waste my time. I wasn't communicating with ANYONE over MySpace (I call people, they call me...), There was no practical use for it. The kicker, it was not entertaining anymore.

On a particularly dull afternoon, I decided to add a few friends (something I've only done once, I hasten to add) to my myspace page, so me and a friend thought of some of the most unlikely and conflicting people to add...so although I'm still waiting on a few I've added, Dolly Parton, Slayer, Mr T, He-Man, Stephen Hawking, Ziyi Zhang and a few others I can't remember.

Obviously it's very unlikely that it's the real Mr T or Dolly Parton, but it was amusing at the time.

And I'd rather prise my kneecaps off with a claw hammer, than listen to country and western music...before anyone asks.