Ufo

jyoticlub

Well , there are very few chances that I can be right. I spotted an unidentified(according to me) object in the sky last night.It was

1. Flying very close to earth that I can easily view its design and structure. So It cannot be an aeroplane or rocket in a sense

2. Some may use illuminated kites, but it cannot be that because a total of three different lights were coming out of it .One red other green or yellow and the third was twinkling.

3.Moeover it was flying at a fairly constant speed

I just wanted to know what are the speculations or statutory conditions to be declared it as an UFO

and the other things for which I may have misinterpreted for it.

jyoticlub

Some may use illuminated kites, but it cannot be that because a total of three different lights were coming out of it .One red other green or yellow and the third was twinkling.

Many aircraft have three types of NAV lights, non flashing Red light on the left wing tip, non flashing Green light on the right wings tip and a non flashing white light on the tail of the aircraft, and also dependent on may factors a flashing white light either on the belly of the aircraft or on the upper fuselage.

The three lighted colours that you mentioned seem very similar to the NAV lights that are used on all aircraft internationally, I'm not dismissing that what you had observed wasn't a UFO, I'm just opening up a possibility that what you may have observed was a distorted observation of a military jet.

When observing Nav lights on aircaft it is often easy to tell what angle and direction (if constant) the aircaft is flying relative to your positition. If you observed all three colours, red, green. and white, then it is posible you observed the aircraft banking or turning, or perhaps you may have observed the aircaft directly above you.

I have observed a UFO myself, so I am not doubtfull that what you observed had to be a aircraft.

Sorry for tuning in late but I have an answer to ur questions

1. Well You may be correct about the ordinary military jet but it cannot fly as near to the ground as I saw it. It is very difficult to not match it with a hot air balloon anyways.

2.Concerning its constant speed and the direction at night , there are 30% chances from my side to declare it as an UFO

Well Tejaswini , I hope u don't have read my question clearly.

I

I just wanted to know what are the speculations or statutory conditions to be declared it as an UFO

and the other things for which I may have misinterpreted for it.

Moreover , Its a forum where anyone can post about what she feels or wants to get it discussed. No matter, Koi Mil Gaya was really a nice movie and so is discovery channel , the programme "The amazing world of allen " Previously coming on Zee and much more stuff like that. Nothing to do with such programmes.

Though meteorological department not have attended it, who knows what would happen the next day!!

*I have not heard any voice to be true ( not just like in Koi Mil Gaya )!!

well i'm sorry if i offended u. ur right it's a forum where he/she can post whatever they like.

that isn`t strictly true!

you can`t post whatever you like WITHIN certain rules and guidelines, anything outside of these established parameters will be *ehem* Dealt With accordingly :)