Brain Damage Victims

JLowe

Ok...so here goes...long story please read tho...

These two girls moved down to my state(mississippi) from Utah and of course any time you get new girls in your area you go check them out right? well me and my best friend did so...this family turns out to be the coolest family i have personally ever met despite their problems and difficulties...well one of these girls just happens to be the strangest person i have ever met. She has been through a lot and it shows...since they moved down(about two or three months before hurricane katrina came through)...and ever since i swear i could have wriiten a book about my life. in just the past several months so many things have happened to me that have changd my life forever that i dont know where to begin....

the youngest girl is going out with my best friend now right? well several things have happened, and like i said its all very complicated and crazy, but to make a long story short i did something for the oldest girl that just made her love me like a brother. and ever since then we have been like best friends and she has shared with me stuff so personal that it almost would make me cry as corny as that sounds...and vice versa for me. Well, being a male i found it hard to be just friends with a hot girl who obviously has some sort of feelings for me. since she has been down she has gone through about 5 or 6 boyfriends and i asked her about that one day because i cant do stuff like that. if i go out with someone i have to love them and if i do then i cant just dump them and move on...i stay heartbroken for a while. well she obviously didnt so i asked her. ok, now she has a a bad habit of making statements and answering questions with songs. so one night the song comfortably numb by pink floyyd comes on and she whispers in my ear and tells me that she is numb towards people and thats why she has no feelings for hardly anyone....except me(she says....) well it turns out that she used to be a heroin addict for about five years and she was also in a bad wreck that caused her to have brain damage in the frontal lobe which controls behavior and personality i have since read...one side of her face is partially paralyzed and she is deaf in one ear...but somehow she is still like the prettiest girl i have ever seen...

she also has this uncanny ability to know exactly what im thinking, feeling and doing at all times...which weirds me out incredibly...well to make a long story not quite as long, one day she and I were hanging out like all day...i had so much fun it wasnt even funny and at about six oclock the next morning we had sex in her front yard in my car and at first it was great but after it was over i felt really weird. she is like my best friend and its all possibly ruined because of one night of alcohol and ridin around. she knows i am in love with her and she has hinted sometimes that she is in love with me but i cant be for sure.

i am scared that because of her wreck she will never be able to love anyone again for some kind of weird reason about her brain injury. because i have no idea why she hasnt fallen in love with me yet. i love her more than ive ever loved any girl before and it would kill me if she physically cant return the emotion.

so my question is this: can a brain injury prevent someone from these kind of emotions? like i said she hinted at me that her wreck combined with her heroin addiction made her comfortably numb towards people. but she has also hinted that she is in love with me...although she has not outright said it. so has anyone ever heard of this kind of scenario before?

not to be bombing on your love life, but this statement here:

"and she whispers in my ear and tells me that she is numb towards people and thats why she has no feelings for hardly anyone...."

is probably the result of her 'accident' though it sounds she is using it as an excuse. That's how I read into it; she says that so she doesn't have to deal with people she doesn't like...not saying she doesn't like you...

she also has this uncanny ability to know exactly what im thinking' date=' feeling and doing at all times...[/quote']

Could this 'ability' be verified empirically? Could you and her run simple tests, to see if that is actually the case?

aguy2

Could this 'ability' be verified empirically? Could you and her run simple tests' date=' to see if that is actually the case?

aguy2[/quote']

haha anyone remember that movie "What women want?", this is like the exact opposite

• 2 weeks later...

I've known a few recovering heorin addicts who where so easy during their addiction that what they really wanted was a kind, nonsexual friendship after a past of abusive sex. Tell her you care about her as a friend, and if she's willing, you'd like to show her how warm and kind sex can be. Then hope she gets horny enough to give it a try.

This isn't brain damage, a woman does it when she decides it makes sense, sometimes the wait has seemed absolutely absurd to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't sound like she have a problem to me. But the brain does control eveything, if part of it is damage, who know what going to happen and what's not. I have a feeling that part of her brain that control the feeling part is damage, not fully. Probably still 20% or something like that remain functioning. Ask a doctor or some professional person would be a good idea.

what men want is very simple. sex, alcohol, food, tv. in that order, and no additions.

err... no, that's not all men wants. What about success? achievement? discover? invention?