Anti Gravity theorm

Snake_Arts

dark matter is a complex negative energy. It lies at a parallel opposite of the actual matter we know i.e earth for instance. earth has a tiny mass in comparison to the universe, as does its counterpart dark matter, its opposite. So using my equasion one can work out its exact location and speed, energy, time taken to anti gravitise against the earth. Anti gravitation is a theory of mine which includes anti pressures of the field it is within. Therefore the position of the earth is the negative position of its dark matter counter part, dark matter is invisible as it has no weight and therefore no visibility for detection. But using my equasions one can see that it is there, if we were to send a probe to this location we could be sure that it was there. We can see the effects of its gravitational (anti) flux against celestrial objects in our solar system. Once i have established the exact location to the metre i am going to send this data to astrologers all over the worls. They can then watch this location and see waht type of efect it has with it's surroundings. I am confident that they will be in for a pleasant suprise, my equasions can be found on my site including there descriptions on how to use them. I look forward in hearing scientists feedback on these theories.

dark matter is a complex negative energy

Nobody knows what darkmatter is. we even have reason to suspect that it doesn't even exist thanks to general relativity.

Anti gravitation is a theory of mine

You have a hypothesis not a theory. if it was a theory then it would have been published in several journals and undoubtedly the media would have picked up, since the public might actually be interested in this, on it and it would be in every major newspaper on the face of this planet.

anti pressures

how, pray tell, can you get anti pressure. can you have less than zero particles?

dark matter is invisible as it has no weight and therefore no visibility for detection.

so if i cancelled out all the gravitational fields i a small area of space and then enterd that sapce i would become invisible because i would be truely weight less. if you meant mass then photons have no mass but this is the very mechanism by which we see so can be detected.

Also, if you confuse mass and weight then i see very little chance that you have worked out a complex theory to explain antigravity since these are 2 different values altogether.

We can see the effects of its gravitational (anti) flux against celestrial objects in our solar system.

Where? can you provide a link?

Once i have established the exact location to the metre i am going to send this data to astrologers all over the worls

Astrologers? what in the name of god do a bunch of fortune tellers have to do with darkmatter? i'll assume you meant astronomers. why don't you just work out which direction they have to look. i'm sure they can work out the rest.

my equasions

equations

• 2 weeks later...