Are you fighting for your Evolution ?

Md

" You can't de-evolve. Evolution cannot be planned. Merely influenced by selective pressures of the enviroment "

Why can't u ?

The Piramid was build a long time ago by people, if we look at it that way, smarter then us, Cause we can't even duplicate it.

So go learn how to build it, and if you have, go build it, and then you have proven that you have evolutionized.

But that hasn't happend has it ??

De-Evolution is here,

We were all spirits, going tru time and dimension, knowing no evil and we are now "ugly" dumb humans. ( take this with a grain of salt ok :D )

Don't believe me, you will when it comes out that we are from Mars and humans already exists for over millions of years.

And that won't take long with new technology.

So my new conclusion, Mars was no good anymore, we moved to Earth, pretty close and nice planet right ? I would not go anywhere else if I knew such a nice blue planet, we landed, saw some crazy dinosaurs messing up our new turf .. and we killed them all.

I think we looked like moneys back then, we were way stronger and way smarter than we are now.

But that was already an De-Evolutionized form of what we would become eventually now.

So what MD .. ? No meteors, No Earthquakes.

Nope.

We simple killed them, YES we killed all the T-Rexxes and the Raptors ...

Someone thinks who knows how this story ends ??

Will it end good or bad.

It makes me think why is it going so bad in this world ?

You should almost think that some "energy", that would want all those people dead that get killed every day here on Earth by useless force and negativity.

A devil.

Peace, and help us God, There will be always hope, and maybe that will save us eventually.

So the real question is, Are you fighting for your Evolution ?

We have to !!

Quote from an idiot:

You can't de-evolve. Evolution cannot be planned. Merely influenced by selective pressures of the enviroment.

Why are you calling me an idiot? This could be considered offensive.

Why can't u?

can you have a negative speed?

The Piramid was build a long time ago by people, if we look at it that way, smarter then us, Cause we can't even duplicate it.

We can exceed it with modern technology. Its just that no-one has the incentive.

evolutionized.

But that hasn't happend has it ??

De-Evolution is here,

WTF has his got to do with genetics by the way.

So my new conclusion, Mars was no good anymore, we moved to Earth, pretty close and nice planet right ? I would not go anywhere else if I knew such a nice blue planet, we landed, saw some crazy dinosaurs messing up our new turf .. and we killed them all.

Dinosaurs died out 65million years ago not 1million. humans have also been evolving for over 2 million years.

So the real question is, Are you fighting for your Evolution ?

what...the...shizzle?...

Ok it's obvious that most people won't understand this cause it's just beyond their graps.

It's offensive yeah sure, no man I just used your quote as something which I think has something to do with it, and that's why I used it, it's a good quote which i don't believe is true.

Cause you sound like a freaking Nerd who knows everything.

You don't know jack about the Piramids man, our Technology nowadays CANNOT BUILD IT .. EVEN IF WE WANTED.

Or Society is to much based on money and bullshit nowadays, not anymore on spiritual things, that a big reason why we aren't understanding thing of the Ancient time, those people believed then.

And now you are calling me an ?? No man, keep living in your world where everything is explainable by facts.

It's a fake world, just like your character ..

65 millions years ago ? Were you there ?

They don't know how the dino's got extict ..

I don't have the time to put quotes on everything.

And maybe I don't wanna so buzz off..

You guys are being dumb and not seeing the conclusion of my post/story.

Freaking don't reply then if you DONT UNDERSTAND IT ??

You got have some paranormal believe, background, and alot of fantasy .. cause if you think everything is in books, don't bother reading my posts NERDS .. you already to far astray ..

Don't want you guys here, have em on my school enough .. boring people.

No real experience in general life, or not enough I think.

People like George W. ****ed up Bush.

Peace,

And again .. English isn't my first language so excuse me for errors.

Ok, plz stick to the post story .. and comment ..

I'm very sorry for the slight " offensive behavior " towards Isane_Alien.

I'm not typing this cause I want to have a Jerry Springer style battle of posts here.

I'm typing here cause I want to know more, and I want to inform more people, and this is a speculation AREA ... I am speculating Insane_alien, so if you don't like me style of thinking, don't reply or say so.

But don't use facts that aren't proven fully.

Speculate and let your brain think of facts that are obviously right before our eyes but we still can't see them.

I'm kinda hard boiled and I like to defend my speculation a bit too much sometimes, but i think that is good for heating up the discussion and making people think more harder ..

I finished high school with Economy 1,2 + Management & Organisation recently for the wannaknows, now i'm gonna studie History, specialize in Ancient Cultures like the Egyptians.

Peace MD.

Translation in normal English plz.

It's as useless as saying; Put your hands in the air now, in English to an Costa Rica Local who is visiting the United States and can't understand English ..

He won't put his hands up, he get shot for not speaking English lol.

( It happens in the U.S trust me ).

Got that ?

Flame what ?

The only way I can think of to devolve would be to be managed as a species and bred for food, like most domestic animals today. We control their breeding, and select those that are more docile or otherwise have traits that make us happy instead of enchance the independant survivability of that species.

Granted, that is not a process of evolution (with mutation) but a selective breeding program whereby IIRC resessive genes that already are there.

Still, the result is that of a genetically inferior "devolved" subset of the species.

I would assume genetic evolution has greatly slowed in humans because what we learn has become exceptionally dominant in our survivability and success. Even a genetic advantage will not likely help a human with a poor education over another with an advanced education.

Regarding the pyramids...I am sorry, but they really are just stacked rocks. Mixed cement ones at that. They are just not worth building today, but its more than doable.

Also, don't be too quick to jump on people that don't buy the "we killed off the dinos when we came from mars" argument - you have to admit that is rather far fetched. This is a speculation forum area but people will still be critical, its just here if you defend speculations without affording strong evidence, the thread doesn't get moved or closed.

Your posts are aggressive as well as moronic.

But don't use facts that aren't proven fully.

OK. Take your own advice, and fully prove that it is impossible for the modern day human species to erect a structure like the pyramids at Giza. Start by proving that, and then move on to proving that this is due to a loss of complexity in our DNA that suddenly occurred and reversed the trend in evolution that had been going for, oh, four and a half billion years or so.

Bear in mind Md, one of the most important tools that got the pyramids built was the whip.

You're extremely wrong and I would recommend you read a few books before claiming that others here "can't grasp" what you're on about because you're talking utter nonsense.

Gee you sound even crazier than me MD,

We can build pyramids of the scale that the ancients did, havent you ever been in an open cut mine to observe 300 tonne trucks carrying their weight in coal?

the question you should be asking- how did the ancients do it? true, the whip was a major tool, but to build the pyramid of Khufu. to build a longramp on a grade that it was possible to drag stones up it would reach far beyond the giza platau,

Or Society is to much based on money and bullshit nowadays, not anymore on spiritual things, that a big reason why we aren't understanding thing of the Ancient time, those people believed then.

people beleive now, its just alot of the time, the NERDS, dont, however, any half intelligent person has the ability to comprehend the spirituality of others, thats why i must refute your claim that we dont understand the ancient world, its blatantly obvious they beleived in a higher power,

it is most likely the reason now that not as many people are spiritual is because people have more access to education, and are learned enough to make their own decision.

Edit: no i am not "fighting for my evolution, i am not planning on having enough children to make that much of a difference i am but a simple "nerd" happy to get a boyfriend a good job and go to the moon.