DNA - The final frontier

Ladyhelix

Hi all I am a new poster but have been visiting this site for some time now.

I don't know what it is that I am looking for, I just know that I don't know what my next steps should be.

First of all let me tell you what I have found

Through a series of serendipitous events I have discovered the complete timing and replication process of DNA and the clock to which the DNA Helix is governed.

There is nothing chaotic about DNA, it follows a tight schedule and never deviates from it's path. Because it is so highly structured it allows us to deterine which part of the DNA Helix is active at any given time.

There are 6 DNA combinations which produce 12 basic DNA double helix’s.

4 perfect (5 sided double helix)

8 mutations (4 sided double helix)

Whichever DNA Helix you have it follows the same timing system

Also, with the use of this timing system it can be calculated when dark matter is positively or negatively charged (working for us/against us)

I have been successfully using this knowledge to conduct my business for some years now.

I have been sitting on the cure for cancer for sometime now and to be honest I am not sure who I should make contact with.

If you had found what you beleived to be the grand plan of life (all life contained within and including the Universe itslelf) who would make contact with?

I know already that I run the risk of sounding crazy, but please any advice would be so much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

:)

If you had found a cure for cancer you'd make a submission to a prestigious peer-reviewed journal. Probably Science or Nature.

However, the majority of publications are of "original research" which requires data and experimentation. While I'm not in cancer research, I would certainly think you'd need data to assert that you had "cured cancer".

I hate to sound skeptical, but the fact that you're not familiar with the peer-review process and/or the publication of data will immediately make people question the validity of your hypothesis (whatever that may be).

good luck!

There is nothing chaotic about DNA' date=' it follows a tight schedule and never deviates from it's path. Because it is so highly structured it allows us to deterine which part of the DNA Helix is active at any given time.

[/quote']

Uhhh no the process/timing of replication is coverened by a series of cell cycle check points that need to be satisfied. There is no scedule writen in the fabric of the universe.

There are 6 DNA combinations which produce 12 basic DNA double helix’s.

4 perfect (5 sided double helix)

8 mutations (4 sided double helix)

Okay either you have no idea what a double helix is or you've been smoking some pretty crazy shit.

Also' date=' with the use of this timing system it can be calculated when dark matter is positively or negatively charged (working for us/against us)

[/quote']

Dark matter? Uhh how you claim to properly calculate values for something we don't know positively exists.

I know already that I run the risk of sounding crazy' date=' but please any advice would be so much appreciated.

[/quote']

You probably sound crazy since none of what you're talking about makes the slightest bit of sense. Ever wonder how people who are properly educated in such matters never seem to come up outrageous claims like this.

Honestly I wouldn't even call this science fiction or pesudo science it is utter gibberish.

sigh... wtf is a 5 sided double helix?

During BSphase -- an early step in meiotic division -- 2 two-and-a-half sided helixes will come together to form a 5-sided double helix.

You can learn more about 5, 8, and especially [math]\sqrt{-7}[/math] sided double, mono, and pentablooble helixes if you buy my new book, hyperquantumn genetics, and how it interacts with the space-time continuinumnumn for beginners