Is de-evolution the answer?

Sleepy Mac

What if the evolution of man was planned? What if the very apes of our ancestry were merely conducting an experiment into evolution? Is it not possible that as conscious beings on the dawn of evolution, a portion of the ape race diverted from the tribe to breach more extreme habitats in search of a greater understanding. With not so much as a control variable we may have embarked on one of the strangest journeys possible, the journey to another species.

Could returning to a "primitive" state be what scientists have sought since the discovery of the homo sapien/sapien. Are WE the missing link, merely on an elongated road to a higher intelligence and back? If we weren't meant to de-evolve why then, for tens of thousands of years have we kept instinct and primal urges. It's a predisposition for survival, especially since we'll drop a few notches in the food chain.

Imagine a world of gigantic trees with crops and free range animals, lakes and streams. All overlooked by tree top cities made of huts, accessible by vines and branches. Medically and socially advanced, able to communicate, travel and comprehend beyond our primate cousins, (that is unless the apes are just playing dumb, while observing our every move).

By the by, I have absolutely no basis for the hypothesis above. Then again thats all it is, a hypothesis. If i can call it that.

you can't de-evolve. evolution cannot be planned. merely influenced by selective pressures of the enviroment.

By the by, I have absolutely no basis for the theory above. Then again thats all it is, a theory. Right.

A theory requires evidence. what you have there is a hypothesis. A theory is the highest merit an idea can have in the field of science.

Definition of a theory: A hypothesis backed up by evidence, predictions with little/no experimental deviation and better than the the previous(if there was one) theory.

Sorry its been awhile. if i cant de-volve is there still the chance of evolving into an intelligent fury tree dwelling monkey. i find the hypothesis rather appealing.

Surely evolution can be forced, if one consciously puts themselves in a position of extremites and plans to stay for the change.

An interesting thought though, wouldn't you say?

manipulation makes sense. as in you cant control variables in evolution because theres too many to calculate.

so if the conditions were right, i.e. the next generation had begun to mutate, i could control/manipulate certain aspects of were that mutation is heading. Perhaps not perfectly to follow a specific path

what sort of conditions are we talking here?

Wouldn't this still be evolution, even if it is to something we view more primitive since evolution is just the passing on of traits

Is it the physical form we take or the level of consciousness we have attained that distiguishes us from primates?

Sure form is a part of the distinction, but I feel consciousness is the contributing factor. That said, wouldn't taking on a more "primitive" form conceal the intelligence of that being, in the end making us more advanced to on lookers, i.e. us.

If we as an existing species viewed apes constucting shelters (more advanced than a leaf or nest), growing crops or using sophisticated tools, we would still consider them a more primitive species for their body construct. I am most probably wrong in this sense due to scientific classification etc. but this is how I believe people would react.

I am basically describing "the planet of the apes", although after humans instead of replacing them.

you can't de-evolve. evolution cannot be planned. merely influenced by selective pressures of the enviroment.

Why can't u ?

The Piramid was build a long time ago by people, if we look at it that way, smarter then us, Cause we can't even duplicate it.

So go learn how to build it, and if you have, go build it, and then you have proven that you have evolutionized.

But that hasn't happend has it ??

Why are there so many ignorant people in the world ?

That think if they learned 10 years on school they got it all right..

You can, but it's not a fact.

Shut up dumb asses.

De-Evolution is here,

We were all spirits, going tru time and dimension, knowing no evil and we are now "ugly" dumb humans.

Don't believe me, you will when it comes out that we are from Mars and humans already exists for over millions of years.

And that won't take long with new technology.

MD

" Ahh the sound of someone refusing to admit defeat. "

Told you to shut up right ?

Dumb ass.

lol

I love how people try to explain things, or to criticize .. like insane_alien, who can't even make a good reply ..

Insane_alien, is a perfect example of a

" De-Evolutionized human being that's beyond repair "

They get all serious, using words like defeat and to admit ..

But if you look at it closely, it's still dog shit that smells bad, only it comes in a nice package.

In Fact, insane_alien, you make my posts more explainable, cause now we got a real good example of a DE-EVOLUTIONIZED HUMAN.

They judge people, like god, in fact they are the same as a dictator.

Holy shit im laughing myself to oblivion.

Insane-Alien .. you already know what i'm thinking of you .. imma not say it for respect of younger people here.

If there's anyone doesn't think this is funny, you lost ur humor on Mars.

And remember, i'm still dead serious I mean it.

Peace

MD