The Mars Dillema; De-Evolutionized thoughts of me ?

Md

My Mars Dillema or Imagination ?

I am a dutch Student and new to these forums, and I have no degree of Astrology or Astronomy, but i'm no idiot and a lot has happend in my life.

When I recently read something about Mars and that many people, also highly educated, think that the change of finding life on Mars, even today gets bigger with the months I started to get exited and wanted to know more about this beautiful "red" planet and the stories that surround it ..

So me being the kind of guy that likes to know more and more about things, being kind of filosofical, I started to gather more information about Mars and I started to brainstorm a little.

I was very interested in the strange objects and things that are shown on the internet, from NASA pictures, that were photographed by the Rover on Mars that recently landed.

NUMEROUS books have been written and facts have being argumented fully that some of these objects aren't natural made by the planet during millions of years, or debris of somekind but are in fact designed by somekind of Intelligence like us here on Earth.

Alot of people won't believe this, and they have good right too, but why isn't NASA showing more detailed pictures of these things ?? They have to inform people about the Universe, no covering up of facts and not listening to the people, THAT's the way I see it, and from what I've heard the guy that originally founded NASA wanted that also.

NASA claims alot, that they don't know what these objects are, some of them are of the Rover, ripped off, some of them were there, but when the Rover returned to them they weren't there anymore, they even claim that the sandstorms on Mars filmed by the Rover were created by electrical lightning or something, even thought lightning has never been seen on mars.

Why are the Solar panels of the Rover working if NASA says it's so out cold on Mars, minimum temp of the Solar Panels is -40 so if it was colder, they wouldn't work.

The conclusive question of all these questions is;

Why is NASA acting so vaguely to the general public or people that want to have answers about things they see on pictures.

Is NASA putting spy recon sat. over Mars, and why ?

Isn't that a Millitary term.

So, on to the next subject I want to adress.

Can one person with little knowledge of Astrology find out more about the pretty mysterious Cydonian Area on Mars ?

Maybe not, but nonetheless i try.

What bothers me about the Cydonian Area that there are too many suspicious

looking structures in one small area, Someone has already calculated the chances of these to be 20 billion to billion to 1 or something, and he says that's almost a fact it isn't natural.

Well, after I printed out a couple of original Remote Sensing pictures of the Cydonian City Area, taking by NASA I started to wonder how you could get something out of these pictures that shows a link somehow, to somekind of Intelligence that has made these structurs by using highly advanced technology and planning.

How you do that one wonders, well a pencil and a math triangle helped me out.

CHECK THE ATTACHMENT PICTURES NOW plz,

First of all I found a Tetrahedron of 51.1515 degrees or something in the middle of the Area.

I found this " Tethrahedron " kind like symbol after I drew tens of other circles and straight lines all from points that had to me, somekind of meaning in the area. There are actually alot of ... For instance, the Face, the center of the Face, the piramids in the city, the other city below the main one, the crossing point of 2 straight lines starting from the face's center and mouths, towards the city, cause of the sun that shines throught the mouth(s) and I thinks it created a kind of shadow that maybe had a meaning somesort of symbolism, I mean if there's Intelligent life on somekind of planet, I know for 100% they have knowledge of shadows and know what it is, and probably find it intruig just like humans .. simple thoughts are the hardest to comprehend right, anyway i'm going way too far, lets stick to what I found out,

Some of the lines are a couple millimeters off, and some of the circles aren't correctly drawed, but that those were my own mistakes cause OF this is a quick draw I made, but if you look closely there is so much symmetry in the formations of circles and lines, they cross at alot of points exacly at centers of " structures ", or just pass directly in front, not touching it, but more a like a very detailed border.

Check it out, study it and tell me what you think,

it's weird that the degree of the triangle is +- 51.15, matches the, 3 circles EXACLY, that I drew way before i found the piramid in the center, blue pen .. If you start at the center of the face, and add 5.15 cm to it, straight to the city area's left piramid. ( marked yellow dot ), The three marked circles are the +5.15 mark everytime ..

I found this out by myself people, yesterday I drew this, today I added the computerized marks.

So is there any link to Intelligent live on Mars, does my drawing unlock more strangeness to people and more proof of life, or ETs ? or is it just my combined imagination and fantasy and stokedness to find aliens ??

I am no big guy in mathematics, My original language is Dutch, and I'm not the best in English writing so hopefully people can read this without to much problems, if not, my excuses.

the weirdness of this draw is that I don't feel like i finished it yet, maybe I will take a look later .. probably to extend some lines and find more ..

If you think my story is bullshit, that's ok, I have my doubts too, but I enjoyed writing this nonetheless ..

It's just that I want to know what's on Mars, the beautiful reddish planet .....

Link of the picture I used: http://www.aadm.com/cydonia/35A72ray.gif

MD

Cydonian Symetric Tetrahedron Alignments Final ...JPG

Sigh. If you look hard enough you'll find all sorts of things that "can't possibly be coincidences" for example if i overlayed that pattern on my bowl of cornflakes this morning i'm 99% sure it would fit. this does not mean that there is a civilisation in my breakfast.

Md, some more on this debate can be found at http://www.enterprisemission.com/ which is Richard Hoaglands site.

I've read much of it and am in two minds. As Insane Alien said, if you draw enough lines then you can find a pattern in a cereal bowl. However, if your patterns allow you to formulate a theory and make predictions based on that theory and have your predictions verified by observed data that is another matter.

Some of his ideas I think warrant further research and some of them are pure rubbish, the hard part is working out which is which.

BTW, welcome to the forums.:D

Don't worry about language, your english is a hell of a lot better than my Dutch.:D

Yeah enterprisemission.com i'm familiar with it, anyway this is a very interesting, point, subject i wrote about, there are alot of arguments against NASA that can be proven that they cover alot up ... read some on enterprisemission but it not the best with facts, they tend to leave some things out.

Anyway,

How in the world is it possible that we still dont know shit about the Great Piramid , King Khufu mummie, "Sarco" still lying there new sources say, and noone knows for 100 % how or when it was exacly build, and for what purpose.

Anyway, if there is life on Mars, we will soon find out, with new high def pictures and new technologies from newer sattelites etc ..

But if we find something on Mars, I know almost certain it will have a technology so advanced that it would probably take couple years for alot of people here on earth to be aware that those kinds of things really exist.

Hopefully it will bring good things and no bad ones.

We humans that still don't know the true secret of the Piramid and the Spfinx, and numerous other wonders of the world should dig deeper and shoot less bullets around lol .. hopefully you'll agree with that ..

Peace 2 all ..

How in the world is it possible that we still dont know shit about the Great Piramid , King Khufu mummie, "Sarco" still lying there new sources say, and noone knows for 100 % how or when it was exacly build, and for what purpose.
Actually, we're fairly certain of the pyramids purpose, as a tomb for the kings, as well as a way to provide work for farmers during there off months in a sort of economical opportunity. What we don't know is largely a matter of it being far too old and lacking in certain records, though we are perfectly able to come up with perfectly likely ideas.

Anyway, if there is life on Mars, we will soon find out, with new high def pictures and new technologies from newer sattelites etc ..

But if we find something on Mars, I know almost certain it will have a technology so advanced that it would probably take couple years for alot of people here on earth to be aware that those kinds of things really exist.

If life exists on mars, it's likely buried in deep protected areas that we're unlikely to ever find. Even if life ever existed on Mars, evidence of it will be very hard to find. Second, even for an optimist like me, it's very hard for me to believe that if anything lived on Mars at one point, it could have reached such a high technological point without any evidence being left behind, especially with the notable LACK of technological debris in its orbit, which I would expect from somebody so advanced.

---edit---

especially stuff that still works

We humans that still don't know the true secret of the Piramid and the Spfinx, and numerous other wonders of the world
Because they're too old to be sure without records. No different from building the idea of what happened from a crime scene using bits of evidence. We can build a good idea of what happened, but can never be sure. In the cases of the Pyramids and the Sphinx, what little we can't be sure of is overblown by people who want them to mean something more.

Actually, we're fairly certain of the pyramids purpose, as a tomb for the kings,

Which makes the pyramids the only graveyard in history that has never had a body found in it.;):) Personally I don't think it's as cut and dried as we are led to believe. No mummies have ever been found in any pyramid. The only texts found in pyramids were the "Pyramid Texts" found in the Pyramid of Unas and some graffiti in the third? relieving chamber above the King's Chamber in Khufu's Great Pyramid. This is incredibly bare considering the lavish work done in The Valley of the Kings tombs. (I agree with you on the farmers working in the off months though.)

Md, that graffiti is a definite proof of when the GP was made. The reign of Khufu, circa 2400BC.

AP, you will find that the building (carving) of the Sphinx is attributed to Khafre (4th Pharoah of the 4th Dynasty) on very specious evidence.

1. It's near his pyramid.

2. The "Dream Stela" which has Khafre's name on it was found between the front legs of the Sphinx. (This stela doesn't mention the Sphinx at all BTW.)

3. His Cartouche is found once on a lintel in the "Sphinx Temple".

Against this is the fact that;

1. The Sphinx is far more eroded than any of it's contemporary 4th Dynasty monuments.

2. The architectural design if the "Sphinx Temple" is totally different to the architecture of Khafre's Mortuary Temple which is right next to it. Both in layout and the size of blocks used.

3. Amenhotep's Temple is built on top of parts of the Spinx Temple. The underpinning is plainly visible.

4. The remains of quarries that we know were used for the construction of 4th Dynasty works are almost perfectly preserved while the remains of the quarrying of the Sphinx Enclosure is heavily eroded.

A recent update by geologist Colin Reader is here. It's a bit of a read but he does show very well that whenever the Sphinx was carved, it was before Khafre, well before. How long before depends on when the heavy rains ended. Because of recent work carried out at "Thoth Hill" he dates the Sphinx to late 1st or early 2nd Dynasty.

He also quotes from Selim Hassan's report on the 1946 excavation of the Sphinx. "Taking all things into consideration, it seems that we must give the credit of erecting this, the world's most wonderful statue, to Khafre, but always with this reservation that there is not one single contemporary inscription which connects the Sphinx with Khafre, so sound as it may appear, we must treat the evidence as circumstantial, until such time as a lucky turn of the spade of the excavator will reveal to the world a definite reference to the erection of the Sphinx." (Emphasis mine.)

So far, the "lucky turn of the spade" has eluded us.

In the cases of the Pyramids and the Sphinx, what little we can't be sure of is overblown by people who want them to mean something more.

In the case of the Sphinx, we don't know who built it, or when or why or how (but we have ideas on how). All we know is that they probably lived in Egypt before the 4th Dynasty. For the main Giza Necropolis, we know who and when, but we don't know how and we only think we know why. On the evidence, there is actually very little we can be sure of.

Md, there are certainly anomalies on Mars (The "Golf Ball" and the unusually high reflectivity on the East side of the "Face" are two that spring to mind.), whether they are of artificial construction is another debate. Either way, only more research and more probes will resolve the matter. In short, support space exploration.

[edit] You're both blind, it's obviously a seahorse which proves that life on Earth came from Mars.:) [/edit]

Which makes the pyramids the only graveyard in history that has never had a body found in it.;):) Personally I don't think it's as cut and dried as we are led to believe. No mummies have ever been found in any pyramid. The only texts found in pyramids were the "Pyramid Texts" found in the Pyramid of Unas and some graffiti in the third? relieving chamber above the King's Chamber in Khufu's Great Pyramid.
What with their openness and relatively easy access over the centuries, the curretn state could easily be explained with the evidence on hand. Even in hidden tombs, desecration and thieves have robbed us of virtual libraries of knowledge and mummies. And indeed, a sacrophagus was found in the kings chamber. Why wasn't it taken as well? Well, here we reach the matter of size; of course, you could raise the question that it seemed too short to hold a medium sized man in the typical burial position. Perhaps "Khufu" was simply short? Perhaps it was a rare oversight? Indeed, perhaps the pyramid was never put into use in the first place, it's original intention dismissed for some unknown reason.

Could something more have taken place? Certainly, and I would be willing to accept or at least consider any theory put forward that might be based on any supporting evidence. So far, nothing comes out of the woodwork other than a lack of evidence, which all can find reasonable, likely explanations in the way I've described.

In the case of the Sphinx, we don't know who built it, or when or why or how (but we have ideas on how). All we know is that they probably lived in Egypt before the 4th Dynasty. For the main Giza Necropolis, we know who and when, but we don't know how and we only think we know why. On the evidence, there is actually very little we can be sure of.

The Sphinx is certainly an exception to why, who and when, and it's well known that it's age far exceeds the pyramids, and that it went through many changes. We'll never known what it's original makers were thinking, and I consider it one of the most truly mysterious of enigmas. But again, no evidence of anythin world-shattering in its history either.

Aaaarrrrggghhhh! ! 1/2 hours researching a response and bloody IE closed on me for no apparent reason.

What with their openness and relatively easy access over the centuries, the curretn state could easily be explained with the evidence on hand.

The Caliph al-Ma'moun was the first into the GP in around 825 AD. As the facing stones were still in place he couldn't find the entrance and so dug his own tunnel.

He found nothing in the GP. He did find the granite blocks blocking the Grand Gallery in place and the original entrance still sealed. In short, there is no supporting evidence that there ever was anything inside the GP. If you want tomb robbers, how did they get in and out?

kingschamber.jpg

The tomb robbers took the plaster off the walls too? Isn't the simpler hypothesis that the thing was always empty? So if it wasn't a tomb, what was it built for? I don't have any idea, but I'm willing to listen to any proposal that can find some supporting evidence to back itself.

So far, nothing comes out of the woodwork other than a lack of evidence, which all can find reasonable, likely explanations in the way I've described.

Unfortunately, your reasonable, likely explanations also suffer from a lack of supporting evidence. Where I have difficulty is the way that totally unsupported ideas have become almost a Holy Writ. Any deviation from the accepted unproven ideas is treated like heresy. The fact is that orthodox archaeology fails the very test of proof that it demands of "alternative" archaeology.

I'm not pushing any alternative barrow here, I honestly think that there is not enough evidence one way or the other. In that respect I have the same attitude you do, but in my reading so far, the orthodox view is coming up very short.

The Sphinx is certainly an exception to why, who and when, and it's well known that it's age far exceeds the pyramids, and that it went through many changes. ..... But again, no evidence of anythin world-shattering in its history either.

Don't you believe it. If the Sphinx is far older than the pyramids then it means that there was a monument carving society that we don't know about. The ramifications of that are that all history books would have to be rewritten and all orthodox ideas of the societal and technological development of the human race are wrong. The effect would be as devastating as finding an object travelling faster than light would be for physics.

Me, I don't have a reputation to lose so I can sit back and read the differing ideas and speculations. I'll look at what they have to say and what proof they offer to back up their ideas, I'll also look at what is offered to counter the ideas and make up my own mind from there.

Cheers.

Ok everyone has opinions, but what I conclude out of all of this is very simple.

No certain facts exists, and if we wanted to build a great Piramid today, like they did it would take 20 years only to make the bricks that they used and US would be maxxed out with their production of the bricks used in the GP.

The Sfinx is a biblical figure, we don't know for who it was build for, but it has most probably something to do with a god, and Christ, bible.

The Great Piramid, I have read is build exacly at the center of the biggest energy grid point of our Earth.

The ancient Egyptians knew that the shape and angle of pyramids contained a mystical energy force.

People who don't know what Earth's Energy Grid is, it exists, go learn what it is, look outside lol.

And a Piramid, which the Egyptians believed had a energetic purpose, it created or somehow centered energy from the earth which could then be used positively for something good.

Physics, Gravity .. What is it exacly .. Edward Leedskalnin ??

" Often equated with the engineering feats of Stonehenge and the Great Pyramid of Egypt, Coral Castle was built by reclusive eccentric Edward Leedskalnin, who single-handedly erected gigantic quarried stones resulting in his enigmatic castle "

I read alot of interesting stuff, for instance alot about the Coral Castle, which was build by this one very special man, 28 years long it took him, and some people consider it the 8th wonder of the World.

He moved 1.200 tons of coral stone, cutted it into chairs all kinds of objects, he was somewhat ill and people never have seen him build, he worked only at night.

" According to the Coral Castle people, the fossil coral stone weighs 125 pounds per cubic foot. Each wall stone is eight feet tall, four feet wide, and three feet thick. Making each one weigh on the order of fifty to sixty- Tons.

Ed did it all himself, without a steam shovel or crane other heavy quarrying equipment. And thereby comes the mystery. How'd he do it?

To this day, nobody knows. Although theories, both plausible and half-baked, abound. "

So Ed, wassup with all the weird buildin ? the weird quotes you made, to your Lost Love, whilst looking upwards to the sky and saying someday " she " will come " ..

You moved a 30 ton coral roof stone in 1920 that a bulldozer of anno 2000 can't move ?

You made a perfect hole in a coral 9 ton stone, used it as door/gate which a five year old child can push easily with one finger, he placed it on a car's driveshaft and defied balance and grafity ..

" His tower contains 243 tons of coral rock made up of huge blocks weighing up to nine tons each. The average weight of the stones used in the construction of Coral Castle is greater than those used in the pyramids at Giza. Several of Leedskalnin's stones are also taller than those found at Stonehenge. "

This is all too obvious, but you guys are still not convinced our Earth has energy "grids", and that it goes on some spots, for instance the place where coral castle was build and the GR P, upwards into the sky, god knows what it's purpose is.

... , Leedskalnin is quoted as saying:

"I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids. I have found out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons."

The very stones of Coral Castle support his story.

No, not convinced ?

Carrol A. Lake, a colonel in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, stated that;

"Leedskalnin proved for all the world to see today that he knew the construction secrets of the ancients."

He was seconded by one of America's leading investigators, Vincent H. Gaddis, who said;

"There is no doubt that he applied some principle in weight lifting that remains a secret today."

Alternative science investigators suggest that Leedskalnin somehow learned the secret of the "world grid," an invisible pattern of energy lines surrounding the Earth which concentrates points of telluric power where they intersect. It was here, at one of these intersections of Earth energy, that he was supposedly able to move his prodigious stone blocks using the unseen power of our planet. In fact, in The Enigma of Coral Castle, Ray Stoner suggests that Leedskalnin moved the Castle not because it was threatened by an encroaching subdivision, but because a surveying error misplaced the site ten miles from an Earth energy vortex or focal point.

Bruce Cathe, in The Energy Grid, one of the most credible books on the subject, says "the site of Coral Castle is mathematically related to the world energy grid, as are the other remarkable structures which, however, date from ancient times. Ed Leedskalnin had not moved on to the Florida site by chance. This geometric position was extremely close to one that would be ideal for setting up harmonics related to gravity and light harmonics. The fact that [he] had access to secret knowledge is much more evident in the relationship of Coral Castle to the world energy grid system."

My conclusion of this all ..

1. Earth has energy grids.

2. Every human being on this planet can use it if he knows how.

3. It's not difficult and it's not paranormal, it's out freakin Earth and it's Natural ..

4. It's not evil, ITS GOOD, So we can understand good and evil more.

5. 30 ton is still 30 ton, but u can lift it nonetheless, without using your hands but controlling somekind of vibrations that distort the gravity, combined with the energy force of the grid I think it's how he used it to his advantage to build his castle.

6. Vibrations, huh ?? .. I mean, Audio by Singing, we still don't know alot about sound, and Sound is a big factor. Sounds are vibrations.

Neigbours of Leedskalnin recall seeing him singing to stones bricks whilst layin his hand on them.

Children have seen him at night, " around floating bricks in the air ", they heard him singing too.

I think that aliens have come to Earth millions of years and that lot of things we say are facts about Ancient History are in FACT INACCURATE.

Piramids, Khufu, so that guy was pharao, but what if he was ordered by aliens to build the piramid, he got the drawings and thats why we still don't know what it is.

Sfinx, somekind of artifact in honor of Christs "biblical" friend, brother the Sfinx

It's for certain an interstellar map, and it has something to do with energy.

I don't believe it was build by thousands of slaves.

They couldn't have build it as accurate, as it is now.

1/5 of a inch, every brick placed, well centered into an almost perfect piramid.

They used Earth's Grid.

Maybe it were 2 guys that build it, just like Leedskalnin ?

WHY NOT.

Leedskalnin has been quoted "saying that he reinvented physics, grafity laws, and that everybody is wrong nowadays about physics and how they work.

I don't care what you think, but I want to believe him.

Higly educated people who are wrong, maybe already thousands of years, who are still learning now as I speak in colleges, that are misled ..

What would that mean for us ?

First of all that would mean that people who are on this forum should be in the highest educated schools that exist lol, me giving lessons about understanding and philosofy.

Cause of, lol, maybe one guy not writing a good manual in Khufu's days on how to use the Earth Energy Grid.

I'm Laughin, and if i'm wrong so be it.

But I really don't think I am, i've had personal experiences with the Earth's Energy grid too, and I want to find out more, and when I do I will post it here with evidence to support it.

There are too many things we dont understand, there are too many things

we can't figure out, and we sure as hell aren't as smart as we think.

We are pretty dumb as people nowadays I think, I would rather live in Khufu's days lol.

Leedskalnin, why you didn't tell more about you secret castle for your " lost love " aliens ?

Those 24 chairs of coral stone you made, for who were they, while you were always " alone " in your castle, 28 years long.

Remember guys like this man, remember the Great Piramid and all the other unexplainable, good wonders, and remember Earth is our mother, maybe we will understand someday.

So do i have to start with Mars now ??

Give me your bests shots ..

Believe and don't forget to check out The Coral Castle in Florida, I will for sure later in my life, iv'e heard it gives you a good energy when your inside the castle and the plants are all greener then green and look so healthy.

Peace to all ..

Keep posting.

MD. :cool:

PolarisTelescope480.jpg

CC4.jpg

grpmoon.jpg

image010.jpg

Conditions on Mars don't favour complex life. There isn't enough gravity to hold anything more than a thin atmosphere. Mars is much less massive than Earth. It is also a lot further from the sun and so is much colder.

Because of these two factors, most areas on Mars swing between two extremes of temperature because there is no atmosphere to hold on to heat.

In other words, Mars is a ball of rock and that's likely all it's ever been.

And a Piramid, which the Egyptians believed had a energetic purpose, it created or somehow centered energy from the earth which could then be used positively for something good.

The egyptians did not exactly believe this. This beliefe is a modern one (formed in the victorian era IIRC). The egyptians believed that who ever was burried in the pyramid would be reincarnated in the afterlife. There was nothing about energy grids or such.

You moved a 30 ton coral roof stone in 1920 that a bulldozer of anno 2000 can't move ?

From http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewcolumn.php?id=26

this castle was originally located in Florida City in the 1920’s, then in the mid 1930’s it was moved single-handedly to its present location on a ten acre tract near Homestead Florida.

How did they move it then? If it was moved then it could be built.

Alternative science investigators suggest that Leedskalnin somehow learned the secret of the "world grid," an invisible pattern of energy lines surrounding the Earth

How does moving blocks of stone proove the existance of this world grid?

Actually they have a prety good idea how they built the pyrimids as they have discovered texts from the people who actualy buit them as well as some of the tools. They have even found some of the names of the people (including grafiti as well).

The secret of building the pyramids is that you need a large workforce that is focused of the task at hand, with a few brainiacs at the top who understand how to do it.

If the government of any country could mobilise the same amount of people and resources that the pharos of aincent egypt could, they would have little trouble in building a pyramid. However in todays economic climate this would be near imposible. It's not the knowledge or that we lack the understanding of moving large slabs of rock around, it's the people and costs involved.

Just look at the Panama cannal. this is a chanel dug across a country to carry ships. It crosses mountains and everything. This kind of engineering was compleatly beyond the ability of the egyptians (or else they would have not been confined to the Nile and other convenient water) but it was available to us, without the need for supernatural forces or beings from other worlds to achieve.