Here is another fact of Physics form Me

bharatiyedu

In 1959 remarkable experiment was conducted by R.Flangan Gary,a physician working at the US navy's centrifuge laboratry in pennsylvania. The Navy was intrested in water immersion as a means of body support to increase tolerance og high g loads. Gary designed a large aluminium capsule that could be fitted to centrifuge and filled with water. He tested himself by climbing inside and, completely submerged, held his breath as the centrifuge wound up and subjected him to a load of 31g for five seconds and then wound down again.

• 2 weeks later...

While looking for this experiement, I found this...

Strongest g-forces survived by humans

Voluntarily: Colonel John Stapp in 1954 sustained 45.4 g in a rocket sled' date=' while conducting research on the effects of human deceleration.

Involuntarily: Formula One race car driver David Purley sustained 179.8 g in 1977 when he decelerated from 107 mph (172 km/h) to 0 in a distance of 26 inches (66 cm) after his throttle got stuck wide open and he hit a wall.

[/quote']

[David Purley'] suffered 29 fractures, 3 dislocations and 6 heart-stoppages. (Guinness World Records.)

:eek: All I can say...Wow

I couldn't find a link for Gary Flanagan.