Any way to induce hallucination without drugs?

hw help

First, he/she said WITHOUT drugs.

Second, never, never, NEVER take LSD, no matter what the reason. I have a friend who thought his dog was talking to him. My teacher's good college friend gouged her eyes out with spoons from flashbacks of hallucinations. Many people kill themselves or seriously mutilate themselves. I repeat, DO NOT, under any circumstances, take LSD, unless you are prepared to face the repercussions (ie, possibly death).

LSD research on the mind is done in extremely controlled environments, so controlled that they can fluctuate temperatures by a single degree. This means that in a scenario where someone takes LSD in an uncontrolled environment, it is impossible to look at the results of scientific experiments and use it as a basis of guidance. if you're generally aquainted with CHAOS and its implications you'd understand what I am saying much more clearly.

ANOTHER UNPROVEN WAY TO INDUCE HALLUCINATION:

--for those of you aware of [a certain cookbook which I shall not name, because it teaches you how to make bombs out of everyday appliances] the author claimed that crushed, freeze-dried, frogskin could induce hallucinations. As far as I'm aware that would be legal non-drug-induced way. The author claimed that "3 joints" would send you "spinning". I'm not sure what kind of chemicals are in frog-skin that effect your body in such a way, try doing some research on the organic secretion of frog-skin.

However it seems to me that you're looking for a process that does not include any organic or inorganic chemical substance intake. i honestly do not see a single solution towards your problem, but that just makes me want to look harder. :)

over and out.

Second, never, never, NEVER take LSD, no matter what the reason. I have a friend who thought his dog was talking to him. My teacher's good college friend gouged her eyes out with spoons from flashbacks of hallucinations. Many people kill themselves or seriously mutilate themselves. I repeat, DO NOT, under any circumstances, take LSD, unless you are prepared to face the repercussions (ie, possibly death).

I know this is not a drug discussion, but I'd just like to comment on this. There are no harmful physical affects from taking LSD. Thinking that you can talk to a dog is exactly what makes it a hallucination. When taken responsibly, and when the substance is pure, LSD is not anything like what the previous post makes it out to be. The only risk for death would come from a serious mental breakdown from someone who is not mentally prepared for the experience, thus using the substance irresponsibly.

Now back to the real discussion. I'm sure it's possible to have minor hallucinations from the ideas people have posted in this thread, but it seems like attempting most of these would be more harmful for your body than it would be to use hallucinogenic plants (which are legal in most cases) or..."drugs". I think a good way to have a hallucination-like experience could be to attempt high level meditation, or lucid dreaming. Personally, this seems a bit more realistic to me than depriving your body of oxygen.

--for those of you aware of [a certain cookbook which I shall not name' date= because it teaches you how to make bombs out of everyday appliances] the author claimed that crushed, freeze-dried, frogskin could induce hallucinations. As far as I'm aware that would be legal non-drug-induced way. The author claimed that "3 joints" would send you "spinning". I'm not sure what kind of chemicals are in frog-skin that effect your body in such a way, try doing some research on the organic secretion of frog-skin.

over and out.

I wonder what chemicals in the frong induce this. Still is a type of drugs I guess.

@Jackonaut, psychoactive drugs have a different effect on everyone because everyone has a different state of mind, so it becomes almost impossible to determine what would really happen to you if you did take a psychedelic drug. Now in the event that you did take LSD, LSD's effects would not be harmful at all, in the sense that the chemical itself does not to any physical or mental damage to you, however, if you happened to gouge out your eye, as in the case calbiterol presented. One would assume that it was the fault of LSD (in essence that is true), although, the scientific explanation would point to the fact that it was not in fact the effect of LSD, but rather the result of the state of mind the user was in at point of application.

Hallucination happens when the sensory input level is lower than a given threshold.

Therefore, there are two ways to trigger the hallucination mechanism: decreasing the sensory input and/or increasing the threshold. Some examples are sensory isolation, sensory deprivation, jamming the sensory circuits, hallucinogenic drugs, alcohol etc.

Ok .. you can hallucinate, try not drinking for a few days, or eating .. and start walkin in the sun, on a hot day .. lol

You should use Mushrooms, Cactus is even better, if you are afraid or have any reasons not to use these plants, I disagree lol, hundreds of differerent tribes used them way before we could even write a book about a freaking plant.

They are an essence of life, and if everybody used smartly there would be way less war, same counts for weed.

The drugwar is costing more lives daily then if it was legal.

There would be no dealers, no drugaddict on the street no ****ed up people, cause those people would use at home and wouldn't bother findin difficult drugs on hard places ..

REMEMBER THAT.

Anyway, If you use a third of mushrooms, you'll start feeling good, and you see pattern, maybe even liquid movements and objects that look more livelike like trees and plants .. but you won't be ffed up, you will have complete control and the xperience would be not like a trip on mushrooms more like a very nice relaxed high, with patterns ..

I recommend a full dose of Cactus tho LOL .. you'll hallucinate so hard that everything you'll imagine or think about appears in the enviroment before you're eyes .. so dont think of Velico-Raptors which I did and saw, two actually.

Peace ..

The thing is about accidents with lsd or other drugs, people don't get the info about the drugs, the goverment doesn't say SHIT !!!!!!!!!

If you knew, ur state of mind would be changed, like said before .. state of mind is everything, but hell yeah .. LSD is made chemical .. Cacti is more natural and way more spiritual .. and magical with ofter more meaning.

I would recommend Cactus, San Pedro before any other Hallucinetic.

I have done it, and it was the most profound experience in my life and I learned alot from it, it opened my soul to see things most people wouldn't understand cause of the lack of true knowledge in todays GREAT Society.

Great .. means actually that we are going to hell.

Peace

@Md. I understand it is against the rules of to insult members, which is why I won't question your education. LSD is lysergic acid diethylamide, it is aquired from lysergic acid, which is found in ergot, a fungus that grows on rye and other grains. Which means that hallucination induced through smoking cactus is probably acheived through some chemical equivalent to LSD. All you're doing by taking cactus is changing the medium of delivery, however the effects are quite the same. And if you cared to actually read all the posts, you'd realize we don't agree with scientific research because it points to the fact that LSD is not harmful.

Please also note, that this is not a psychedellic hippy forum. Now, I want you to insult me by proving me wrong with statistical data, or much more advanced logic. I am inviting your insults.

Sensory deprivation is supposed to induce schizophrenic like hallucinations more real than any drug. I still think this is the most plausible way to induce hallucinations without drugs, but people usually go insane during the treatment and are never able to fully recover...... i still wanna try one day :P

:D

Here's another way: GET RELIGION!

See the amazing flying nuns, visions of paradise, learn the ultimate secret of everything, how to solve all the worlds problems, and more!

Incredible bargains on this product from e-bay. Get some today while stocks last!

LSD research on the mind is done in extremely controlled environments' date=' so controlled that they can fluctuate temperatures by a single degree. This means that in a scenario where someone takes LSD in an uncontrolled environment, it is impossible to look at the results of scientific experiments and use it as a basis of guidance. if you're generally aquainted with CHAOS and its implications you'd understand what I am saying much more clearly.

--for those of you aware of [i'][a certain cookbook which I shall not name, because it teaches you how to make bombs out of everyday appliances][/i] the author claimed that crushed, freeze-dried, frogskin could induce hallucinations. As far as I'm aware that would be legal non-drug-induced way. The author claimed that "3 joints" would send you "spinning". I'm not sure what kind of chemicals are in frog-skin that effect your body in such a way, try doing some research on the organic secretion of frog-skin.

However it seems to me that you're looking for a process that does not include any organic or inorganic chemical substance intake. i honestly do not see a single solution towards your problem, but that just makes me want to look harder. :)

over and out.

If you are reffering to the book I think you are, then don't believe a word of it. Seriously it is complete crap and you will most probably kill yourself if you attempt to make any of the explosives, not to mention carrying out the drug synthesis. I just can't take a book seriously which claims you can get high off banana skins or the mould grown from a orange. You would think the author would try some of the methods before publishing the book.

Anyway about getting high from frog skin there is some truth in it, but it is the psycoactive chemical 5meo dmt which come from a south american bufo toad. The toad and chemicals are quite hard to come across not to mention illegal so I don't think it would be the best psycoactive chemical to choose from.

If you want to find out more I would suggest watching the family guy episode about licking toad, very educational on the dangers of toad licking.

Also if you are really keane to hallucinate, I have heard that by meditating and training your mind to completly slow down your thought processes you can induce visulual and auditory hallucinations. However this still takes years of practise.

As for Lsd I do not condone the use of it and agree that it can induce many mental illnesses in people, but I think the stories of people jumping off buildings and cutting themsleves up are highly overstated by the media. These types of incedients do happen but almost always when people go on LSD benders for a few days and/or are mentally unstable before taking the drug. Its like alcohol , most people can controll themselves relatively well after a few drinks but still some people get wrecked and walk onto train tracks and jump of balconeys.

If you are reffering to the book I think you are, then don't believe a word of it. Seriously it is complete crap and you will most probably kill yourself if you attempt to make any of the explosives, not to mention carrying out the drug synthesis. I just can't take a book seriously which claims you can get high off banana skins or the mould grown from a orange. You would think the author would try some of the methods before publishing the book.

I second this notion. 99% of the information is that book is false. The book is made for entertainment, not for use as a lab book.

i want to hallucinate on shrooms, but i can't get it =/ Currently i have a dealer looking for me right now, and i am too, looking for it.

Shrooms grow on cow shit.

Btw, where can i get those hallucinogenic cactus?

i want to hallucinate on shrooms' date=' but i can't get it =/ Currently i have a dealer looking for me right now, and i am too, looking for it.

Btw, where can i get those hallucinogenic cactus?[/quote']

First of all i dont think its a good idea to talk about buying or doing illegal drugs. Second of all, i dont think anyone is going to tell you where to get illegal drugs. Last but not least, i think you should think about seeing a psychologist to talk about why you have these feelings to harm your body and mind.

i want to hallucinate on shrooms' date=' but i can't get it =/ Currently i have a dealer looking for me right now, and i am too, looking for it.

Btw, where can i get those hallucinogenic cactus?[/quote']

This seems off topic and abusive of scientific forum posting.

If you take twice the dose' date=' the effect should be similar to the hallucinogenic experience from smoking a joint, in theory.

That's my explanation anyway.[/quote']

Marinol is synthetic THC and does not induce an entheogenic state.

If you're just looking for a legal hallucinogen, try salvia