Any way to induce hallucination without drugs?

hw help

Is there a method for hallucinating? Instead of using pyschedelic drugs like shrooms, acid, etc.

Is there a way where u dont need drugs to make u hallucinate?

Why i ask this? Because i want to experience hallucination, i want to know whats it like, visual and auditory, and other hallucinations.

Is there anyway to induce it?

Dream.... and remember your dreams.... then as time goes on you might be able to become aware in your dream that you are in fact dreaming and you might be able to manipulate your experiences in that dream in a way that you experience some serious audio and visual hallucinations.

As far as hallucinating without drugs, the only way is to daydream I guess...or like someone suggested.... don’t sleep for 2 or 3 days. You can also try sensory depravation.... where you essentially strap yourself into a body bag, put earplugs in and completely remove yourself from all senses. After a day or 2 of this dreams will actually seem like real conscious experiences, which could be defined as hallucinations. I would recommend doing this under the supervision of doctors and or psychologist/psychiatrist

Dream.... and remember your dreams.... then as time goes on you might be able to become aware in your dream that you are in fact dreaming and you might be able to manipulate your experiences in that dream in a way that you experience some serious audio and visual hallucinations.

As far as hallucinating without drugs' date=' the only way is to daydream I guess...or like someone suggested.... don’t sleep for 2 or 3 days. You can also try sensory depravation.... where you essentially strap yourself into a body bag, put earplugs in and completely remove yourself from all senses. After a day or 2 of this dreams will actually seem like real conscious experiences, which could be defined as hallucinations. I would recommend doing this under the supervision of doctors and or psychologist/psychiatrist[/quote']

no not dreaming, but like open eye hallucinations.

I read somewhere on this forum that u could induce hallucination with magnets, putting them on your head, but u have to know where to put them.

Im not sure if this is true, so just checking.

Does anyone have another suggestion?

There are many claims that magnets induce blood flow and heal the body but no respectable sources have proved this (as far as I know.) Also, I don't see what the electromagnetic force would do to the body. It guess could affect iron in the blood or electromagnetic pulses in the brain but I don't see how this would make hallucenations.

After looking for a whileI couldn't find many articles but I found this one

http://www.research.fsu.edu/researchr/issue2001/mice.html

I do not know how reputable a source it is but I will put it out there.

This one talks about the effect of magnets on rats. It says nothing about hallucenations, but then again they used rats so it would be hard to tell. But they subjected them to high levels of elctromagnetism which I doubt could be reproduced with simple magnets. It would need a powerful soure to induce it. So I will say that ordinary magnets will have no or very little effect.

back to the OP, you can hallucinate by geting a fever, although I'm not sure how you could induce a fever... get pneumonia, maybe.

I have many fevers..never had hallucination though. The only thing when i get fevers is i feel like shit..lol

Oh yes, when you have a high fever you can have hallucinations. Like this one time I remember seeing pink ostriches dancing in the curtains. Or once I was convinced that my bed wanted to kill me. It was really scary. Now when I remember it's just hilarious. But as I said, when you stop sleeping you seriously hallucinate. Normally people tend to start hearing things and I suppose that after very prolonged insomnia they will start to experience visual hallucinations.

I've thought about this too because I want to experience a hallucination, and I've come up with the only reasonable answer without using illegal drugs, without inducing fever, without the application of magnets to the brain, or sleep deprivation, which doesn't have quite the same effect.

Medical marijuana is legal, right? Find somebody who has some and just borrow a few of the pills. If you take twice the dose, the effect should be similar to the hallucinogenic experience from smoking a joint, in theory.

That's my explanation anyway.

I've thought about this too because I want to experience a hallucination' date=' and I've come up with the only reasonable answer without using illegal drugs, without inducing fever, without the application of magnets to the brain, or sleep deprivation, which doesn't have quite the same effect.

Medical marijuana is legal, right? Find somebody who has some and just borrow a few of the pills. If you take twice the dose, the effect should be similar to the hallucinogenic experience from smoking a joint, in theory.

That's my explanation anyway.[/quote']

Except that even though marijuana is legal that doesn't take away the fact that it's a drug and the OP said:

Is there a way where u dont need drugs to make u hallucinate?

But yes I suppose that the effect would be quite the same

I've thought about this too because I want to experience a hallucination' date=' and I've come up with the only reasonable answer without using illegal drugs, without inducing fever, without the application of magnets to the brain, or sleep deprivation, which doesn't have quite the same effect.

That's my explanation anyway.[/quote']

okay i don't think u read my post clearly. I said "drugs", not "illegal drugs". And by drugs, i mean drugs in general.

YES THERE IS A WAY!

1.oxygen deprivation, if i'm not incorrect that should trigger of chemical reactions in your brain that simulate the feeling of being doped out, since your body begins to shut down "unneccessary" reactions in order to keep more vital areas function...lol, but don't try it, the best way you could try it is stick yourself under a blanket and just lay there underneath for an hour or so...this will increase the levels of co2 inside your blanket and it will cause you to hyperventilate and it'll guarantee you hallucinations---bad side, you may pass out, suffocate, and die (MAN DIES OF SUFFOCATION FROM BLANKET: LAW SUIT FILED TOWARDS BLANKET MANUFACTURERS)

2. water deprivation,

it is possible to dehydrate yourself and hallucinate: THE LISTED EFFECTS OCCUR AT DIFFERENT TIMES FOR EVERYONE

lose 2% of your water, you'll start feeling thirsty, tired, etc.

at 5 to 6% water loss, you'll feel like you're having a bad hangover: headaches, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness

at 10%+ delerium begins (hallucinations)

at 15%+ you die

DO NOT TRY THIS UNLESS SUPERVISED

3. Drink plenty of salt water for a day, throw off the bodies normal percentage of salt intake and fall asleep at night time, when you dream, they'll become psychedelic and hallucination like involving the use of all your senses...this is dangerous as well, although not as dangerous...do some research on this method, i'm not entirely sure as to its longterm or more damaging effects.

those three are the best non-drug induced methods to reach a psychoactive "high", I am in no way responsible for your stupidity or the outcomes of such processes. Do at your own risk.

Anything that effects you enough to hallucinate, be it sleep deprivation, starvation, and fever means your body (not just your mind) is going through incredible stress. There are no proven detremental effects to using hallucinogenic drugs...it's a bad idea, but if your going to induce hallucinations you may as well take mushrooms / acid whatever.

Putting your body through so much stress that you start to hallucinate is less sensible than inducing it through a chemical, that has no evidence of harmful effects...apart from doing something stupid whilst under the influence, but your just as likely to do something stupid with no sleep for 3 days.

You could always stop sleeping for a few days in a row...

Not even. Getting around 25-30 hours of sleep per week for 3 months or so will do it just as well. I speak from experience on this. It is not a fun existance and will probably lead to (at least) a mild depression, if not worse.

...i want to experience hallucination, i want to know whats it like, visual and auditory, and other hallucinations.

It's really not something that's fun. The hallucination(s) I've had have been quite disturbing. Even though they were all from lack of sleep, it's lead to both some degree of paranoia and a bit of insomnia (but that's largely a different problem). I saw a spider crawling across my hand - one that was at least 2 or 3 centimeters across - during school once, and I saw various fixed objects move (holes in desks, writing, etc), and I frequently saw shapes and colors out of the sides of my eyes. It really is unpleasant. I get really jumpy when I am that tired simply because I begin to see (AND hear) things. Plus, people look like you're crazy if you walk down the hall trying to figure out who's talking to you, when in reality, it's all in your head.

The worst part about it is it's incredibly hard to tell when you're hallucinating. With the spider, I only knew because I couldn't feel it and because it disappeared. With the moving stuff, it was dead obvious, but that was just because things like writing morphing doesn't normally happen. With the shapes and colors, it's just disconcerting, and with voices, it is pretty much impossible. To this day, when I hear my name, I am not sure whether or not someone is actually calling me or if I am hallucinating.

But that's just my $.02.

I think the best way to hallucinate would be to simply ingest a hallucinogenic drug. Yes, they may be illegal, but the health risks are extremely minimal. The only serious health risks are for those who have psychological issues which may be intensified by certain hallucinogens. I would recommend pcylosybin mushrooms (legal in most countries), because the hallucinations will not be as intense as those from something like peyote, or LSD.