Perpetual Motion

Franklin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) No problem. I don t mind. But i ll prove it. ;)

:) Hello, I m here again.

the prototype of my pmm is 90% complete. It is taking too much time because i m making this in three parts, in few days it ll be complete, then i ll check it will work or not . so wait few days.

( I know it will work) ;)

:) Hello' date=' I m here again.

the prototype of my pmm is 90% complete. It is taking too much time because i m making this in three parts, in few days it ll be complete, then i ll check it will work or not . so wait few days.

( I know it will work) ;)[/quote']

Will it ever be 120% complete? :rolleyes:

is there such a thing as a magnet with only a positve or negetive charge ?

if so then i have the most perfect idea!!!!

They are predicted not to exist by Maxwell's equations. There have been one or two instances of experiments detecting something with a signature consistent with a magnetic monopole, but these are not conclusive. If they do exist they appear to be extremely rare.

• 2 weeks later...
If absolute 0 K is where ALL molecular or atomic ( proton /neutron ?}motion stops , what about electrons in orbit ? Do they continue & is this why 0 K can never quite be reached as per the third law ?

according to quantum physics which has an uncertainity principle motion cannot stop entirely and hence there's a QM (quantum mechanics) thingy (cant think of the word!) called zero point energy, this is the energy that an atom retains at 0K or absolute zero.

more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero

They are predicted not to exist by Maxwell's equations. There have been one or two instances of experiments detecting something with a signature consistent with a magnetic monopole, but these are not conclusive. If they do exist they appear to be extremely rare.

Speaking of which, as this is Valentine's day, it is the 23rd anniversary of the monopole event at Stanford (1982, Cabrera)

If absolute 0 K is where ALL molecular or atomic ( proton /neutron ?}motion stops , what about electrons in orbit ? Do they continue & is this why 0 K can never quite be reached as per the third law ?

That's only the center-of-mass atomic/molecular motion. Atoms reaching sub-nanoKelvin temperatures show no signs of changes to their electron structure.

This is such a strange thread.

But the prospect of free energy is so valuable that anything is worth considering.

Quite a while back,( in my school holidays ), I worked for a Chap who was constantly trying to build perpetual motion machines.

All about the place were scattered various failed devices.

he did have some material that was impervious to magnetism along one axis that was the last thing he was tinkering with before I changed jobs.

since then I have always kept an eye out for perpetual motion.

as far as I can see the fact of the conservation of energy rules out the idea.

well that, along with the fact that friction occurs.

if you could de-sticky friction you would at least get something that would continue on indefinably with the start-up energy.

things in space do that to a great degree.

but that’s not much use for getting extra energy out to use for some other purpose.

What you may have, is a way of tapping into an existing energy source that is not apparent.

any chance of hearing the broad idea so I can have a think about it?

Ps. the idea of using momentum to out phase the downward force if gravity has always appealed to me.

PPs I’m not sure our oil based global power strictures could take a hit from a free energy source

It would create massive destabilising of the global political structures.

Hint, some things are better left alone.

technically acording to quantum statstics, you could interpret it as everything having perpetual motion.

Boltzmann suggested that if a long enough time span was given, energy may probabilisticly collect in one place, possibley in the same place to allow the event to happen again. The example given was that a stone falling entropises energy as heat, this heat could then collect again in the same place and be converted into KE and make the stone jump again. This, is one of the many holes which QED seems to be pulling in teh second law of thermodynamics.

Remember, your friend will have to be very patient, because where S= k ln Ω. And hence Ω being 1*10^000000000000000000000000, meaning that he will probably have to wait an amount of time in relation to this. I think.

• 1 month later...

Hi I have an experiment going which is a motor, a magnet on the rotor and a quartz crystal on top of that which has been running nonstop and with no signs of speed loss for 9 days as of the writing of this. It may not actually be perpetual motion even tho I like the name, but its possible its close to unity and oddly simple. To know more check out my experiment at http://www.geocities.com/inhabitor2005/

Hi I have an experiment going which is a motor, a magnet on the rotor and a quartz crystal on top of that which has been running nonstop and with no signs of speed loss for 9 days as of the writing of this. It may not actually be perpetual motion even tho I like the name, but its possible its close to unity and oddly simple. To know more check out my experiment at [url']http://www.geocities.com/inhabitor2005/[/url]

In the picture there is something that looks curiously like a Duracell battery.

In relation to my project at http://www.geocities.com/inhabitor2005/ Here is my newest explanation. Electrons can travel on or with a magnetic field. Crystals are piezo electric. The spinning of the crystal causes vibration within the crystal. These vibrations cause electrons to be released from the crystal. The magnet under the crystal which has a magnetic field that reaches into the crystal and into the motor, sends these electrons from the crystal into the motor. And the motor uses these electrons as energy thus reducing greatly the energy used from the battery.