time tubules?

aguy2

A thought experiment:

Time is a tube and you are in the tube. You feel motivated to get out of the tube and you don't want to retrace your steps or move in circles. As luck would have it you have a well chewed wad of gum and a good sized ball of string. You use the gum to "stick the string to the wall" and march on down the tube till it seems to split in two. Still wanting to get the hell out of there, you figure it might pay to be consistent instead of wandering aimlessly, so if you choose left, you keep on choosing left and if you don't "cross your own string" am I right in surmising that you are moving in an outward spiral, and chosen the most likely way to get out of there?

aguy2

Its sort of like a surrealist painting but with words. Well done you just invented a new art form.:)

The last art course I took, 'Miss Mary' gave me a 'C' for having the guts to show up every day. I don't know if I agree, but WOW - a new art form?

aguy2

Ps. I have more than 1 reason to get conversant in 'chat', but 'old dogs and new tricks' isn't totally concerned with prostitution.