flash

TheGeek

hi,

i'm making a new website. The problem is that i have a flash tutorial on the website. The problem is that the website boots up but the tutorial is so big that it keeps loading. How do i make a load screen so it says that a certain percent of the tutorial has loaded?

thanks

here is the problem:

I'm making a website with bunch of flash tutuorials. Lets use MSWord as an example. I am making flash tutorial on how to use word. I found a program that records your screen and makes a swf file. I want to turn this swf file into a fla file. This way i'll be able to open it with flash and put in notes for the user. I searched for flash decompilers and found many, the problem is that i need one that's free.

From what i understand this is not against the forum rules since i'm not asking for links to warez but free software.

please help

thanks

I made one once in flash class at school and it involved have a goto action to repeat some kinda of loading animation and some other action which showed how much was loaded, though I don't remember too much. There's probably a tuturial or how to online somewhere.