Dream and Music

• 4 weeks later...

i have heard that if you listen to a song or album over and over while you sleep then you will absorb and your unconscious will remember the words.

i think that if you listen to music before you sleep then, say you hear a sad song then i think that your dream will something that is sad in it.

i believe that anything you hear or say throughout the day influences your dreams at night.

Dreams, sleep and music are three things that have proven really difficult to analyze scientifically. So this question which covers all these three topics is a really tough one to answer scientifically.

It is thought that the events in short to medium term memory do influence dream content. So there is reason to suppose that music heard just before falling asleep could influence dreams - but in what ways and how would be a question that would take a lot of years to be answered.

• 1 month later...