Problems in my work

stsanthony

Recently, i have been facing questions about the gas laws, which i am not familiar with...this is one of the hardest...can someone help me?

The molar mass of a newly synthesized flurocarbon was measured in a gas microbalance. This device consists of a glass bulb forming one end of a beam, the whole surrounded by a closed container. The beam is pivoted, and the balance point is attained by raising the pressure of gas in the container, so increasing the buoyancy of the enclosed bulb. In one experiment, the balance point was reached when the flurocarbon pressure was 327.10 Torr; for the same setting of the pivot, a balance was reached when CHF3 (M = 70.014 g mol^-1) was introduced at 423.22 Torr. A repeat of the experiment with a different setting of the pivot required a pressure of 293.22 Torr of the flurocarbon and 427.77 Torr of the CHF3. What is the molar mass of the flurocarbon? Suggest a molecular formula.

Plz answer my question la...i'll be grateful about this...