Paralysis

i need some help about my father

he got braing hoamorage in 1999. and his right side got paralyised. after physcio therpy treatments and occupanture tratmetn for some tiems.. he got lil better..his age was 55 at that time.. now after five years he got minor attack again.. and he cannot eat anything. infact taking liquid is a big problem... food comes out of his mouth..

me n my family all are upset.. i just want some suggestion to get his condiotn lil better if possble.

thnaking u all in anticipation

my yahoo id

moonrubyainy@yahoo.com

My commiserations are with you.

All I can say is that you should stay strong and have patience. The brain is a wonderful organ in that it manages to reorganise itself to make up for losses....but it takes a little time to do so. So he just needs your support, love and above all, your devoted care.

Find out how you can help with the physiotherapy. Get to know about preventing bed sores and preventing aspiration pneumonia (food and liquids getting into the lung). With such support, I am sure he will improve well.