Good colleges for premed and chem

Vigo

I'm interested in either majoring in chemisrty or premed and I've read here that undergrad degrees don't matter but I still would like to get off to a good start. Also, if I were only to get a BS in chemistry, would there be a big difference in the job opportunities than if I had a masters or better?

Who ever said undergrad. degrees don't matter?

As to where you should go,l depends completely on your abilities as a student, and your personal desires in what a university should offer you, as well as where you are willing to go for an education.

I'm willing to go pretty much anywhere in the US for college. As for what I want from colleges, I just want good academic schools. I do pretty well in school. My GPA is about 4.1. The only problem is I don't do well on standardized tests. A lot of pressure and the fact that they are timed kills me on them. I play soccer and work in the summer and belong to a few clubs in and out of school. There, a little about me. Some college suggestions maybe?

• 2 months later...
I'm willing to go pretty much anywhere in the US for college. As for what I want from colleges, I just want good academic schools. I do pretty well in school. My GPA is about 4.1. The only problem is I don't do well on standardized tests. A lot of pressure and the fact that they are timed kills me on them. I play soccer and work in the summer and belong to a few clubs in and out of school. There, a little about me. Some college suggestions maybe?

Go to ODU! http://www.odu.edu

ODU admission is tough on GPA, so you're well off in that department. As long as you get >2200 on SAT you should be in, too.

We have a GREAT Chemistry & Biochemistry department. =)