Conscious Sedation Dentistry Pill

alt_f13

What is this drug? Does it cause euphoria? It is said not to be dangerous. Is it common then? Available over the counter?

I laughed out loud when I heard the commercial. "Prior to visiting us, merely take a small pill and your visit will be relaxed and enjoyable."

Hah, how many sensless, mass-minded soccer moms do they plan on getting addicted to the dentist? They are gonna make a killing off of this new little campaign. Advertising recreational drug use over the radio, thats hillarious.

What if you took the pill and tripped out in the middle of traffic? Very amusing.

"No ociffer, the dentist told me to."

Enough of that, I'm gonna go grab a beer and chill in front of the televion.

i'm having my wisdom teeth out on the 22nd and the dentist described the IV they would give me as conscious sedation. I don't think it's valium they're talking about, if they said pill. it must be soemthing else. I decided to just go with novacaine and nitrous oxide for my surgery though.