Merry Christmas To All.....

jdurg

To all who celebrate Christmas, as I do, I hope you are having a merry one. If you celebrate something else, then I hope you are enjoying that too. Hopefully we all get something chemistry related for the holidays and we all have a good time. For me, I will finally be able to obtain a one-ounce sample of 24-karat gold for my collection. While I do have over an ounce of pure gold, it's in the form of tiny bars, smaller coins, and various pieces which combined equal over an ounce. It will be nice feeling the heft of one large gold piece in my hands. :D

yeah, Merry Christmas guys :)

I`ve also had a Chemistry book, plenty of Organic Chem lessons in there too (just what I`ve been needing). £70 cash, and a girly calendar for my Lab :)

AND... I`ll be getting a new leather waistcoat when we go out next, my old one`s years old and full of holes (mostly chemical related).

yeah' date=' Merry Christmas guys :)

I`ve also had a Chemistry book, plenty of Organic Chem lessons in there too (just what I`ve been needing). £70 cash, and a girly calendar for my Lab :)

AND... I`ll be getting a new leather waistcoat when we go out next, my old one`s years old and full of holes (mostly chemical related).[/quote']

Sweet :D I had 1 Organic, 3 Inorganic and 2 General Chemistry books :)

BTW, did I notice another langauge here? Nadolig Llawen an a blwyddyn newydd dda :D

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

For Christmas I got a gift card to BestBuy which will be good for a couple of movies, a complete set of 2005 Topps Baseball Cards (I have a complete set of these from the year I was born through the present year. 25 years of cards is a LOT of cards), a few shirts, a series of Golf Lessons for next spring, and a check which has helped finance the purchase of a one-ounce 24-Karat Gold Maple Leaf coin.

• 2 weeks later...