Merry Christmas

Ilja

X-Mas was okay. Sadly, I've kind of grown out of the whole hoopla surrounding it so to me it's just another day. :( Anyway, the big fat tresspasser left me with the following goodies over the past few weeks ;) :

Family Guy Season 4 DVDs

Simpsons Season 7 DVDs

Seinfeld Season 6 DVDs

2005 Topps Baseball Complete Set

A set of micro screwdrivers

Two new sweaters

A golf lessons DVD set.

Bill Kroen's Golf Tip-A-Day 2006 desktop calender.

1979 Canadian One Ounce Gold Maple Leaf Bullion Coin.

and the family guys a must have for any household IMO

VERY much so. Just as I think everybody who has ever worked in an cubicle should be required to watch "Office Space", everyone who has ever laughed at the word "fart" or "testicle" should be required to watch Family Guy. :P

I`ve seen bits of it while chan hopping, that () 45 degree shift headed baby seems to be reasonably funny.

but anyway, I`m not likely to Admit what I really think is funny on here anyway :P

Loony Toons on a saturday Morning, may be an indication though.

VERY much so. Just as I think everybody who has ever worked in an cubicle should be required to watch "Office Space", everyone who has ever laughed at the word "fart" or "testicle" should be required to watch Family Guy. [img']images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

There was a time when I thought I was too mature to ever laugh at a fart or testicle joke. That was before I ever watched Family Guy. ;)

There was a time when I thought I was too mature to ever laugh at a fart or testicle joke. That was before I ever watched Family Guy. ;)

I <3 that show with a pashion. I've seen every episode (possibly missing 1 or 2). It's very well done, mixing dick and fart jokes with the right amount of political or social satire.