Any good sites?

brad89

Hey, I am having trouble with almost all of the things on this forum because I don't know some advanced math types, such as trig or calculus. I am trying to learn them now on my own, but am having little luck. I have gone through books, tore apart the search engines, but found nothing that works right. Is there any good math websites that cover everything from the ground up and are free?

Hey, I am having trouble with almost all of the things on this forum because I don't know some advanced math types, such as trig or calculus. I am trying to learn them now on my own, but am having little luck. I have gone through books, tore apart the search engines, but found nothing that works right. Is there any good math websites that cover everything from the ground up and are free?

Hmm, well http://www.coolmath.com is great for highschool type topics, I don't know if it goes up to elementary calculus. I would do that, and get a good basis in logarithms, functions, and trigonomotry before trying to move foward. Good luck!

Of course' date=' you can also [i']ask us[/i].

Trig can be fairly easy or ridicliously difficult depending on the specific problem. Once you've got your head around calculus, then it's sort of the same.

I suppose that is true, but that would be damn annoying on my part to ask about every little symbol that comes as second nature to most of you guys (and girls), so I figure I may as well learn it now, otherwise I will just get on the forums nerves. Thanks though. You too, RJ and Cosine.