What are the main thing in the world made this world?

yueking1108

I am not a science student but I am just curious about how our world are form? so if you think I am stupid I don't blame you. Because it is true i don't have lot of knowledge about science. if any body can help me I will be very thankful. here are the question listed as follow:

What is rock construct from?

what is wind construct from?

what is fire construct from?

what is water construct from?

what is woods construct from? don't matter what kind of wood

Good man, you're curious. These are a few small questions but they require huge answers to accurately answer, but I'm going to keep this simple. Everything, you and I included, are made of chemical compounds, and these compounds are composed of chemical elements. There are 92 recognized naturally occuring elements, examples include Oxygen, (which makes up 20% of the air we breath but which we need to live) Gold, Iron, Silver, and many others that may be a little obscure for you right now to explain. With that in mind, lets look at your questions.

What is rock construct from?

8 elements make up most of the top layer of the earth. Oxygen, Silicon, Aluminum, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, and Magnesium. In fact about half of the Earth's crust and most rocks are silicates (silicon and oxygen compounds).

what is wind construct from?

You may not be aware of this but you are constantly immersed in fluid. It is everywhere. The air is a fluid, it's a gas. When this gas moves between pressure systems the wind blows.

what is fire construct from?

Generally, fire is the oxidation of a fuel souce. It's oxygen that makes things burn.

what is water construct from?

Pure water is a hydrogen and oxygen compound. Sea water has salts in this compound.

what is woods construct from? don't matter what kind of wood

Cellulose, it's an organic (carbon based) compound that is synthesized by the tree as it grows.

You may not be aware of this but you are constantly immersed in fluid. It is everywhere. The air is a fluid, it's a gas. When this gas moves between pressure systems the wind blows.
Just to elaborate, high pressure is when there is lots of particles in a given area. Fluids (liquids or gasses) will shift around until the pressure is even by particles in an area of high pressure moving into areas with lower pressure.

In a closed system (one with no outside influence), it will eventually become even pressure all round and there will be no wind/currents, that is part of the second law of thermodynamics.

But the earth that you live on is not a closed system, there are extenal influences, the most obvious being the sun. In the daytime the suns heat spreads the air particles apart, causing lower pressure. Areas that always get a lot of sunlight (the equator) will have lower pressure than areas that get very little (the poles) so you could say that the wind is the direct result of the sun.

On that note, most of what happens on earth is driven by the sun.

I am not sure about your questions, because I am not sure if I am addressing what you mean by "what is water constructed from"...But this is how water got here.

Note this is a recent theory, I found it on the National Geographic Channel, but I have'nt found many other resources that back it up:

Water, to simply put it came from outer space

....I sh!t you not.

Basically when the earth was in formation from its 'Big Bang,' it was too hot to carry any water. Due to it just being formed and from it being pulverized by asteroids , it was simply a ball of rotating hot / molten rock...any water would have been vaporized.

Also, Earth is one of the 'inner planets' (not to quote Sailor Moon), the 'inner planets,' in that it is in between the asteriod belt and the Sun. The inner planets include Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars, and right outside is the asteroid belt and its partner, Jupiter. The inner planets were generally too hot to salvage its own water, but outside the belt it laid frozen. So basically the asteroids in the belt held frozen water, frozen for billions of years, and with Jupiter's huge size, they (at times) would be knocked out of orbit and sent straight to Earth.

Over many many years, we eventually got hit with so much frozen water, we got our seas.

Again, this is a theory recently proven...even I find it a bit skeptical

But my source does explain that:

In January 18, 2000, asteriods lit up Canada's sky as they were then pelted into frozen water, they were then dug up and sent to a NASA lab. We found out that some of these rocks were made up of 20% of water. And if the earth was constanly pounded by thse asteroids, that in the course of less then 150 million years, we got our seas

...Go figure

Well as for the formation of rock and land...

Well, in the beginning after we got our seas, they were rich with iron , thus having a green look to them. Our seas were green while our skies were thick and reddish from carbon dioxide and methane...and some other gas I can't quite remember... Well the question in which where our rock/land comes from, also ties in how we got our breathable oxygen.

And this answer lies within the Earth's stramatolites, a kind of living rock-like structure that dominated about 3.5 billion years ago usually found underwater. Harboring blue-green algae, these stramatolites coverted carbon dioxide into oxygen.

But even though it pumped out a lot of oxygen successfully, the iron-filled seas absorbed it all up before the oxygen really even got into our atmosphere. This microbial action had our oxygen bubbling through the water, with iron oxidation taking place, it percipitated out rust. Lots of rust. So much d@mn rust it fell to the bottom of the seas(due to gravity), piling up as land. We can easily see these layers of iron in our old 'banded rock formations' all around the world.

And bam, we got land.