A new thread: A "What If" thread!

RyanJ

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if there were other species of intellegence (equal to our own) on this planet?

What if that Inteligence was as much complained about as praised?

what if they were the SFN Staff!?

Wow he what if'd your what if, then what if'd that again. That's like what if cubed!!!

*talk about a what if rampage*

(I'd say treat his first what if as a statement ;) )

I'd say we'd probably never guess that all that intelligence would have been wasted on a web site lol.

What if you woke up one day and left was right and right was left? (like in a mirror)

Wow he what if'd your what if' date=' then what if'd that again. That's like what if cubed!!!

*talk about a what if rampage*

(I'd say treat his first what if as a statement ;) )

I'd say we'd probably never guess that all that intelligence would have been wasted on a web site lol.

What if you woke up one day and left was right and right was left? (like in a mirror)[/quote']

I'd move to England so I wouldn't get into a car accident.

What if you woke up one day and left was right and right was left? (like in a mirror)
Al Franken would favor "staying the course" and Rush Limbaugh would deny that the media is liberal. Americans would remain confused.

What if all personal motorized transportation were banned in favor of mass transit?

What if all personal motorized transportation were banned in favor of mass transit?

There would probably be riots... the people and the fuel producers....

What if all the computer systems in the world crashed and could not be restored / restarted?

Cheers,

Ryan Jones