G. W Bush...

Ali Algebra

Hey, when someone is the victor in two rigged elections it doesn't make him the people's choice so don't be saying all American's are stupid because of the inept criminals in the White House.

With that said, I'd rather have the devil as my leader than his lap boy.

I hope he is out in the next election. This is going to be a nasty blot on American history. Its funny all the Americans that I seem to come across don't support him, but then I ask who is voting for him? I know there was an incident of vote fixing in Florida the first time, however twice in a row? its hard not to believe the Americans vote for him.

I don't know what he is trying to do in the middle-east, but what ever he is doing he is making a hell of a mess.

America is a bully, and everyone should stand up to the bully. Something like what Belgium did to Germany when Hitler was in power, however Belgium did have the hell kicked out of it for standing up for it self.

Ali Algebra,

This is going to be a nasty blot on American history. Its funny all the Americans that I seem to come across don't support him' date=' but then I ask who is voting for him? I know there was an incident of vote fixing in Florida the first time, however twice in a row? its hard not to believe the Americans vote for him.

I don't know what he is trying to do in the middle-east, but what ever he is doing he is making a hell of a mess.[/quote']

I dont like Bush as much as the next liberal, but how can you criticize the guy when you dont even know what he's doing? And it seems like you're saying the election was rigged in Bush's favor simply because you cant understand how anyone could possibly like him, but thats hardly a reason at all.

America is a bully, and everyone should stand up to the bully. Something like what Belgium did to Germany when Hitler was in power, however Belgium did have the hell kicked out of it for standing up for it self.

Ameica is Hitler? :confused:

I hope he is out in the next election. .

You hope he is out in the next election?:rolleyes:

Either this statement was badly mangled, or you are unaware that Bush is inelegible to run again because of a constitutional amendment limiting presidents to two terms.

Either way, your critique of political affairs is severely compromised.....

Ali Algebra' date='

I dont like Bush as much as the next liberal, but how can you criticize the guy when you dont even know what he's doing? And it seems like you're saying the election was rigged in Bush's favor simply because you cant understand how anyone could possibly like him, but thats hardly a reason at all.

Ameica is Hitler? :confused:[/quote']

Its pretty obvious what he is doing he is bullying weaker nations. I wasn't trying to compare America to Hitler I was comparing Bush to Hitler, now come to think of it, Hitler was far more smarter and a better tactician then bush will ever be.

You hope he is out in the next election?:rolleyes:

Either this statement was badly mangled' date=' or you are unaware that Bush is inelegible to run again because of a constitutional amendment limiting presidents to two terms.

Either way, your critique of political affairs is severely compromised.....[/quote']

I really didn't know that. I'm from England, things are somewhat different around here, Tony Blair and the labor part in england have been in power for ages. Well thats good, the quicker he goes the better. I personally don't want to see any Americans in the middle-east. They should stay on their own side.

Oh god! The guilt! The horror! I can't take it anymore!!!

I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING AMERICAN! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I LET MYSELF BE BORN HERE!!!!!

<<rubs hands raw under the faucet>> Unclean! Unclean! UNCLEAN!!!!!

I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING AMERICAN! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I LET MYSELF BE BORN HERE!!!!!

Lmao, I feel for you, I'm half American and living in the U.K and when I tell people they always seem to look at me with sympathy and say things like 'unlucky mate' or just flat out laugh.

Ali, this is actually the best you can manage for insightful political discourse?

Yeah, seriously. I'm not a fan of Bush myself, but the arguments that you [Ali] are making don't make any sense. First of all, there is no proof that Bush rigged either election. And all though the election in 2000 was quite controversal, Bush did win the popular vote in 2004.

Ali, this is actually the best you can manage for insightful political discourse?

When you're an American, stellar density becomes your physical alignment 1.8billion tons per square inch confinement I shed light with more magnitude than all of the stars.

in a hundred years form now everyone who's living on this planet will be dead [/b']so it's inconsequential really for what you stand for. The matrix of entrapment is socio-economic. Life is war, and every day's a battle to me.

You're right, we won't be here. Which is why what we do today matters even more so.

Some pepole are too stupid to understand my posts like astrophysics Look I ain't never been afraid to tell how I really feel. There is usually nothing wrong with compromise in a situation, but compromising yourself in a situation is another story completely, and I have seen this happen long enough in the few years that I've been alive to know that it's a serious problem.

You see, third world countries are rich places, abundant in resources, and many of these countries have the capacity to feed their starving people and the children we always see digging for food in trash on commercials. But plutocracies, in other words a government run by the rich such as this one and traditionally oppressive European states, force the third world into buying overpriced, unnecessary goods while exporting huge portions of their natural resources. I'm quite sure that people will look upon my attitude and sentiments and look for hypocrisy and hatred in my words. My thought is born out of love for my people, not hatred for others.

You see, most of Latinos and blacks are In America because of the great inflation that was caused by American companies in Latin America. Aside from that, many are seeking a life away from the puppet democracies that were funded by the United States; places like El Salvador, Guatemala, Peru, Columbia, Nicaragua, Ecuador and Republica Dominicana, and not just Spanish-speaking countries either, but Haiti and Jamaica as well. Now we are seeing this oppressive policy been taken to the middle east (Iraq) and Asia (Afghanistan) I want a better life for my family and for my children, but it doesn't have to be at the expense of millions of lives in my homeland. We're given the idea that if we didn't have these people to exploit then America and Europe wouldn't be rich enough to let us have these little petty material things in our lives and basic standards of living. No, that's wrong. It's the business giants and the government officials who make all the real money. We have whatever they kick down to us. My enemy is not the average white man, it's not the kid down the block or the kids I see on the street; my enemy is the white man I don't see: the people in the white house, the corporate monopoly owners, fake liberal politicians those are my enemies. The generals of the armies that are mostly conservatives those are the real enemies that I need to bring it to, not the poor, broke country-soldier that's too stupid to know anything about the way things are set up.

In fact, I have more in common with most working and middle-class white people than I do with most rich black, Latino and Asian people. As much as racism bleeds America, we need to understand that classism is the real issue. Many of us are in the same boat and it's sinking, while these bougie guys ride on a luxury liner, and as long as we keep fighting over kicking people out of the little boat we're all in, we're gonna miss an opportunity to gain a better standard of living as a whole.

So in conclusion, I wouldent vote for anybody they have to truly represent the community and represent what's good for all of us proletariat.

So in conclusion' date=' I wouldent vote for anybody they have to truly represent the community and represent what's good for all of us proletariat.[/quote']

The people who voted GW into power were thinking about things other then economics, though.

I certainly can't speak for Bush's intellectual abilities bout certainly he is more intelligent than this thread...

Independent in every single sense of the word I say what I want, you little sensitive herb, I guess its hard for you to stomach the truth like a bulimick capitalism en democracy are not synonymous you swallow propaganda like a birth control pill sellin' your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill. I post reality, instead of what you usually learn and I refuse to be concerned with condecending advice, All they talk about is terrorism on television they tell you to listen, but they don't really tell you they mission they funded Al-Qaeda, and now they blame the Muslim religione even though Bin Laden, was a CIA tactician they gave him billions of dollars, and they funded his purpose.

And of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons It was America who sold him that shit, after Ronald Reagan's election, This ain't no alien conspiracy theory, this shit is real written on the dollar underneath the Masonic seal.

Independent in every single sense of the word I say what I want, you little sensitive herb, I guess its hard for you to stomach the truth like a bulimick capitalism en democracy are not synonymous you swallow propaganda like a birth control pill sellin' your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill.

wow... impressive similies. :P I think you're getting a little too pasionate about this subject, you gotta relax if your trying to make a clear argument. Emotion is all well and good, but it doesn't make for an impressive debate (especially on a forum)

Independent in every single sense of the word I say what I want' date=' you little sensitive herb, I guess its hard for you to stomach the truth like a bulimick capitalism en democracy are not synonymous you swallow propaganda like a birth control pill sellin' your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill. I post reality, instead of what you usually learn and I refuse to be concerned with condecending advice, All they talk about is terrorism on television they tell you to listen, but they don't really tell you they mission they funded Al-Qaeda, and now they blame the Muslim religione even though Bin Laden, was a CIA tactician they gave him billions of dollars, and they funded his purpose.

And of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons It was America who sold him that shit, after Ronald Reagan's election, This ain't no alien conspiracy theory, this shit is real written on the dollar underneath the Masonic seal.[/quote']

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8730

Or, to get to the point more quickly, please substantiate yourself and then stop being a twit about it.

Ali's got a few days away from the board to think about what he's said here. Not my place to talk about other members's disciplinary actions, but suffice it to say that this was not a surprise. Sorry I didn't see the name-calling earlier in the day but I was out for a while.

Even without the name calling this thread is very much not in the spirit of where I want to see us go. I knew this would be the case, and specifically left it up just to make that point and spur the discussion in the other thread (about the future of the Politics board).

• 2 weeks later...
Ali's got a few days away from the board to think about what he's said here.
Except it's not even him saying it. He didn't even bother to thesaurusize post #16, just lifted it straight off another website. Most of the rest of his little catch phrases are lyrics from Immortal Technique songs. Ali Algebra doesn't have an original thought in his head.