Fate of the World Trade Center and BinLaden

FreqWhenSee

Now I find it very hard to believe that the twin towers and WTC 7 happen to fall down precisely vertically when so many planned building implosions fail to collapse this conveniently. What are the statistical odds? Any mathematicians or structural engineers have the answer?

If a tall building's metal structure is heated up from jet fuel, the top will bend before it falls at an angle. It will not fall straight down. What do you physics buffs think? And where did the airplane which hit the pentagon go? Are there any magicians reading this thread?

The attack on the twin towers sparked the whole "war on terror." Our military went into Afghanistan, then gave up after a couple months. Bush even said that he was not concerned with BinLaden's whereabouts. But we then pursue oil-rich Iraq on the false pretense of weapons of mass destruction. We capture Sadam, then his defense attorneys keep getting assassinated.

What's going on here?

Bin: a box, frame, crib, or enclosed place used for storage

Laden: to put a load or burden on or in

BinLaden: an enclosed place to put a load or burden on

What book was Bush reading at the time of the second tower attack? My Pet... Scapegoat.

Is anyone else getting the message?

Now I find it very hard to believe that the twin towers and WTC 7 happen to fall down precisely vertically when so many planned building implosions fail to collapse this conveniently. What are the statistical odds? Any mathematicians or structural engineers have the answer?

If a tall building's metal structure is heated up from jet fuel' date=' the top will bend before it falls at an angle. It will not fall straight down. What do you physics buffs think? [/quote']

I sugjest you watch the History cahnnel's WTC special to recieve your answer for this. The structure for the two buildings were much different than a standard building.

The attack on the twin towers sparked the whole "war on terror." Our military went into Afghanistan' date=' then gave up after a couple months. Bush even said that he was not concerned with BinLaden's whereabouts. But we then pursue oil-rich Iraq on the false pretense of weapons of mass destruction. We capture Sadam, then his defense attorneys keep getting assassinated.

What's going on here?[/quote']Rampant opportunism? Much more likely than vast conspiracies.

Bin: a box, frame, crib, or enclosed place used for storage

Laden: to put a load or burden on or in

BinLaden: an enclosed place to put a load or burden on

What book was Bush reading at the time of the second tower attack? My Pet... Scapegoat.

Careful, you're going to pull a muscle reaching like that.

Categorize as much as you want, but buildings do not fall straight down on themselves, none the less 3 of them. Firefighters there were filmed saying they heard the defined rapid explosions that brought down the towers. They were befuddled by this. I bet you never saw this in the news.

And the masses are likely to believe a big lie than a small one. Because you don't want to believe something so horrific could be true enables you to deny it as a possibility.

I say to the non-believers... find the interviews and film blocked from being played on the media, and e-mail some demolition experts.

Ok, I'll categorize you some more then, since you've invited me to do so.

The question isn't whether other people's eyes are closed, but why yours aren't open. The tragedy of your position is that you're taking the former position in your own signature, not the latter. And every shred of evidence proves it.

This is not about politics, so I'm closing this thread. You can go join in mutual masturbation with your fellow conspiracy theorist elsewhere.

Categorize as much as you want, but buildings do not fall straight down on themselves, none the less 3 of them. Firefighters there were filmed saying they heard the defined rapid explosions that brought down the towers. They were befuddled by this.

Actually, analysis of the collapse by *real* engineers (who actually know what they're talking about, unlike your sources) explained it very simply: te planes hit near the top. The part above them lost it's supports and began to fall.

Physics 101: when things fall, then fall *down* unless they either had some prior velocity or are being acted upon by a sideways force. Neither applied to the top stories of the WTC.

So basically, the plane impact and subsequent fire damage caused the top portion of the building to start falling downwards. So the floor below it gets hit by the tremendous mass of this top portion, plus whatever speed it's accumulated, and then the next floor, and so-on and so-forth. I heard it described like a locomotive plowing through the floors. It just got so much inertia and had so much mass that lower floors pretty much disintigrated on impact.

Thread moved to where it belongs.

Mokele