IQ tests

TwistOfCain

Does anyone have any good IQ tests to take? I've always been curious about my IQ, and those crappy ones from the book store are obviously not good. If I can get a near perfect score on the adult one, odds are it's false. anyway, I'd like to take one that's at least half-decent, if one exists.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'll agree. IQ tests are worthless, however I'm still curious what my "real" IQ is. Turning an abtract thing into something concrete, like numbers, is very ineffective. One kid may get a 100 on the IQ test, but then another kid whom is obviously less intelligent than him gets a 120. That shows nothing. IQ gives "intelligent" people the ability to have pissing contests. I still appreciate the sources, and I'll check them all out.

• 1 month later...

If you want to get an IQ test why don’t you get a real one? Go visit your local psychologist and they will probably be able to set one up for you.

I must warn, I took one when I was 17, and I was not totally impressed with my results :P .... I like to consider myself a relatively smart and slightly above average intellectual. I didn’t need an average IQ score eating away at my subconscious :P