My Thank-you thread!

RyanJ

I though I'd start a thread to show how greatful I am too the people who have helped me here at SFN in the hope that others will do the same.

Firstly I'd like to say thank you to the staff who do their jobs with a great deal of enthusiasm and show a remarkable ammount of ability, everything you learn something they know something that is beond what you know - brilliant! Also thanks for the understanding you have shown and remarkable patience with me ;)

Secondly to the members who have helped me, there are too many to post here and seeing as I can't list them all I will not post any and you know who you are so thanks!

I'd also like to post a special thanks to the chemistry experts and other members in the chemistry forum, thanks for understanding my abilities and thanks for helping with my mistakes and correcting me on them - you have helped me gain a lot of knowledge in this area and you know who you are - I don't think I need to post names!

Finally, thanks to all the members who have posted in my threads and you are the people that make this forum what it is and what it will become!

I'm not going anywhere I just thought it was time I showed my thoughts for all the peopel who have helped me and who will help me here in the future! I just hope I can help enough people here to makeup for all the help you have given me!

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

I also agree! I just joined today and Ryan has been the biggest help ever! I look forward to learning from these forums!

What a great place to learn

=)

Glad to help, its the least I cna do for all the help I have been given!

Hope to see you arround :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Same as Nevermore.

Thanks all... I spose if RyanJ said special thanks to the chem guys then I'd better say a special thanks to the physics guys! Although the people who probably most made me want to stay (when I first joined and hardly knew physics!) would have to Sayo and YT, thanks again all :)

Same again...with particular thanks to 5614 and Martin who have given me clear and informed advice on issues that would of been really hard to grasp, and showing a great deal of patience where I've overlooked a small detail.

Needless to say YT2095 for being a wealth of information, and his posts are always a pleasure to read. Bascule for his thought provoking McKenna type musings and the incredible language he uses...also a joy to read. I could go on, but I'll just include the people who have directly kept me coming back to SFN on an almost daily basis. :)

Oh, and danny8522003 for being a thoroughy nice chap when I got f'd off with something, some time ago.

I'll chip in and extend my gratitude to the staff and experts, since they do a brilliant job that does take up an extraordinary amount of time some days. My thanks go to all of you guys for posting here - SFN wouldn't be the same without it :)

well I normaly try to say all my Thank Yous in a post in the specific thread or in PM.

so this is for those I have thanked already and for some that I might have (but hopefully haven`t) overlooked.

I recon a big special thanx has to go to Blike (the Owner) and to Fafalone, for creating this forum in the first place, if it wasn`t for this place being made initialy, no-one would be thanking anyone for anything!

you`re ALL Great :)

We don't always show the gratitude we feel. Sometimes I think if I say "thank you" too much it will diminish the sentiment.

I'm reminded of a story where a couple is celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and someone asks the husband, "When did you last tell your wife you loved her?"

Without hesitation he replies, "1955."

Into the shocked silence he explains that the only time he ever told his wife that was on their wedding day, where he said, "I love you more than anything else in the whole world, and if I change my mind I'll let you know."

I promise to say thank you more often than that. ;)