Advantages of a Static Fluid?

Saryctos

In this post I will describe a hydraulic system. For argumentative reasons, please observe that non-compressable means very limited compression to the point that the numbers are irelavent.

As in all Hydraulic systems you need a pump, an actuator, and a resivior.

The actuator in this case will be a container that is filled with piezoelectric material and hydraulic fluid so that there is no air in the container once connected to the hydraulic system, forming a hydrostatic environment. The piezoelectric material is connected to a volt meter.

The pump is connected through a switching valve to both the container with the piezoelectrics and the resevior. There is of course a releif valve so that the pump does not burn out, or rupture a fluid line.

When the pump is switched on with the valve set in the resevior position there is bearly any pressure in the system, as the flow from the pump is going directly into the resivior.

When the valve is switched to the container flow position, the pressure spikes to the relief valve setting, as the fluid has nowhere to go, the pressure builds until the emergency valve is opened.

I'd like some thoughts on my little setup here. A main area of interest should be the volt meter attached to the piezoelectric material. If you have a question ask it, I am very open to critisism as it gives me a view to re-evaluate what I have said. Also any information you feel is lacking, say so so I may fill in the gaps. thank you =)

The idea behind this device was to generate electricity from the piezoelectric material by oscilation of the switching valve combined by way of the pressure spikes.

Unfortunately I do not know any hard details on the elasticity or the electrical output of a real world piezo material. But I do know that the energy is created during a change in pressure on the piezos. So, if the valve were to be switched repetedly, the spikes in high and low pressure would be creating voltage changes during the transition.

The main thing that is to take advantage is the static fluid. To overcome the ammount of input energy, you simply add another piezoelectric into the container to produce more output electricity. Since the piezo is no more compressable than a fluid, the ammount of energy needed to run the pumping/switching system remains the same. This 'should' allow for the ability to increase the ammount of piezoelectric material without needing a larger input force to maintain the same ammount of force, which will generate a higher output than than input required to run the hydraulics. I didn't really want to start off by saying that this was a design for a "free energy" machine, as that would easily discourage anyone from reading about it. =/ I ask you to please review the facts, and to the best of my knowledge, I have not been given a reason why it will not work, other than, "It breaks that law of thermodynamics, idiot!"

Without dissecting your set-up in detail for flaws, (and there are many) the bottom line is that you will never recover from the generating element as much energy as you put in, if for no other reason than the internal resistance of said element will not permit it.

Look, chasing overunity is a fool's game. Because the Second Law wins every time. Every single time. It doesn't matter how you twist and design, ultimately it's the little things that get you in the end. If it isn't friction, it's electrical resistance; if it's not electrical resistance, it's thermal equilibrium. It's just not going to happen.

Like most people that think they have a work around, you are blowing off or at least not taking into account several of the things I mentioned. I already pointed out the internal resistance of your generating element, because I thought it would be the easiest for you to understand, but note also there would be frictional losses at every moving part, valves pistons actuators, even the fluid moving in your apparatus has several complex frictional losses, involving shear, turbulence, and other viscosity effects. There are all sorts of heat losses inherent in moving fluids against resistance linked to the aforementioned phenomena. All of these would lead to losses that cannot be recovered. I haven't even started on conversion losses.

Now, just so you know, this was a lecture, not the beginning of a dialog. You've been given an explanation as to why this won't work. Don't waste your time on this matter. I have wasted all I intend to on it