The Hollow Earth Theory

cchea

Any geologists here mind to explain me briefly about this theory?

http://www.hollowearththeory.com/

I ran across it and don't know this theory is recognized and has scientific merit or not. The link says about "The Hollow Earth Theory" with the serious scientific evidence supporting the theory that planets are naturally hollow. I intended to post in geology forum, but couldn't find, plus I am afraid it's not a current known geological theory as I don't know about this field...so i decided to post under speculation and hopefully the mod would be kind to move to wherever it belongs to. Thanks :)

seems like the site just spends a lot of time saying BS... I only glanced through it, but they seem to be concentrating a lot on how the Earth could be hollow, not why the earth can't be solid. It doesn't make for an entirely convincing argument.

seems like the site just spends a lot of time saying BS... I only glanced through it, but they seem to be concentrating a lot on how the Earth could be hollow, not why the earth can't be solid. It doesn't make for an entirely convincing argument.

Perhaps they dedicate themselves on studying and proving their theory that planets are naturally hollow. Wait a minute why would they argue for this theory for? i don't understand. well, sounds like i just ran into another BS. :confused:

• 1 month later...

I've known about "Coast to Coast" for some time, if you visit their website, you will quickly see that the radio show is primarily about the "paranormal", aliens, ghosts, psychics, etc. I wouldn't give anything related to Coast to Coast any kind of credibility. (Not to speak in absolutes, mind you)