Closest to Absolute Zero

CanadaAotS

Like all that is having to do with motion, it's relative.

Absolute zero doesn't exist!

It's strange how our mind is unconfortable with relative. It's easier to think when we have an absolute to refer to.

Absolute is also affected by scale. Like Transdecimal tried to point out: there's always gone to be a question of scale, there always remain some kinetic energy from a lower scale. Classical temperature : 0 kinetic energy from atom (don't look inside the atom).

Defenition of absolute zero or 0K:

If we put a sensor in a container, the sensor won't record any particle hit.

That's stationary relative to the the measuring appartus and at the molecular scale.

The theory of Relativity tell us that the only absolute is c.

Why not try to use that absolute to do the math on ?

Like someone told before on that forum, the math are proven to be good but the theory (QM) is devoid of meaning. The interpretation is not satisfactory.

I done calculus (differentiel/integral in french) at university. I know what these maths are about, I passed my exam and I forgot the rules (other are much better in math than me). I am no more able to derive or integrate any equations but the simpliest. Now I am trying to learn more about the physics equations with all ther weirds maths! I find it a priviledge to be able to speak with expert Phd people me a simple seeker.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic