how t oclean the blood, is there any tablets for this

holly

Your liver and kidneys do the job pretty efficiently by themselves. Why do want to do this anyway? If you've been taking certain substances and don't want it to show up on a blood test then the only real way is to stop putting them into your blood and let it get filtered by your organs. if its a disease/condition then your doctor should have already gave you something to keep the toxins at a tolerable level. Alternatively you could go for the oldskool method of leaches but this doesn't exactly "clean the blood".

i need to clean the toxins out my blood ive been told . as ihave psrysois on my face really bad, and have been told its toxins in the blood. so is there any tablets that can clean your blood apart from the liver and kidneys.

i need to clean the toxins out my blood ive been told . as ihave psrysois on my face really bad, and have been told its toxins in the blood. so is there any tablets that can clean your blood apart from the liver and kidneys.

I'm guessing from this reply that you haven't recieved this advice from a real doctor. As "toxins in the blood" isn't the cause of psoriasis. Just a cheep excuse some natural path or friend of your'se would give you.

I'd sugest going to a real doctor that will treat it properly and perscribe something that has a chance of helping you. There are medicated ointments for this condition as well as other treatments like uv light (tanning), plus lifestyle changes that can be made to lessen the severity of the condition such cutting down on alcoholic beverages and other narcotics.

All the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

why do u want to clean out ur blood . u think it's full of dirt or something . ur body organs do the job all by themselves and they do it well.the phagocytes and the other cells in ur circulatory fluid are called scavengers for the same reason i think.

i'm sorry i didnot read this before. then may be u should eat a lot of fersh fruits and vegetables.atleast that's what my mother tells me.;)

Holly, if you're looking for a home remedy try read clover tea. A biology professor told me it appears to clean blood by a mechanism that is not understood. I'd pick your own though, if you buy it you're likely to not get what you want.

Also, I'd like to point out that the Natural Cures book written by that conman Kevin Trudeu is full of assanine advice aimed at an audience of idiots. Don't buy it, or look at it.

Also, I'd go to see a real doctor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Also, I'd like to point out that the Natural Cures book written by that conman Kevin Trudeu is full of assanine advice aimed at an audience of idiots. Don't buy it, or look at it.

separately, i would like to add that his major scheme is the raising of the body's pH will prevent it from getting cancer and rid the body of someone in which it pre-existed. note that u can't change the body's pH from the coral calcium he properly places throughout the infomercial; our stomach is designed to maintain a very specific pH, if for instance we drink an assload of water, it would logically increase pH, in relation to the amount of H+ present. and the body's pH is raised! but we still get cancer kevin trudeau (cancer's like you, you ****ing piece of scum). to continue, the normal acidity of the stomach gains restitution in a short matter of time. finally, if we were capable of changing the body's pH, we would die. goodbye enzymes