Thinking about Death!

Danecookie

Well, we all know that death will come one day.. yet we dont like to talk abt it..

we also know that we will do sex one day and we talk alot abt it...

then y not death? maybe because we dont want to think that we will not be here.. but its the truth just like havin sax one day..

wat u say?

I believe that all quantum mechanical particles have a psychological behavior of their own and have a type of conformity in which all coordinates the physiological action of emotion the the central particle which is the soul.

Other than that, transhumanism is the way to go.

I don't like the fact that in our culture death is so much of a taboo. In almost every other culture death is just a part of life and everyone accepts it. Going to funerals are more like celebrations (in a dignified way) as the people celebrate the persons life which i find really refreshing.

Death is part of life, two sides of the same coin. Without death, there can be no life, and vice versa.

Just one of the many advantages of dating a theology major whose list of favorite gods includes Kali and Shiva.

I got a lot closer to it than I'd like to. I woke up one morning and my husband was dead beside me. He'd been perfectly fine the night before, and when I woke up his eyes were open, his glasses were on, his legs were still crossed at the ankles but he was stone cold dead, and I didn't hear a thing.

What that instilled in me is that none of us can know when the end will come, whether you die of disease, accident, or your plug gets pulled in the middle of the night, you will be gone.

IMHO, its best to remember that life is not a dress rehersal. Even if you are young, you need to make the best of each day. .. and we all, especially the younger people here, need to remember that we are not immortal. It's a wonder I survived my teenage years, the way I used to drive. Think about it and take care so you will hang around to add a little part of you to the gene pool.:)