Cool Facts

herpguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well.

Shit is one of the only things in the world that contain no energy what so ever.

it will take 1.000.000 ants about a months to produce 1 liter of urin

there exist about 12.000 difrent kinds of rice

a bottle of beer has the exact same height as a building brick 22,8 cm

Namu wi-w chip. - thats korean and means "theres a house in the tree. its very small"

Glasses are neither liquids nor crystallline solids, but supercooled liquids. They appear to be solids but they do not have a distinct boiling point

But that's not the definition of supercooled. It is, however, descriptive of a (wait for it...) "glass transition."

I've been told glass is an amorphous solid. I guess it's up for debate.

Yes, it is, and no, not really. But there are other threads already devoted to the topic. If people are interested, they should read those threads and post there.

I call BS, as it were, on this. Explain the existence of dung beetles.

yes ok then say human shit...

some animals shit have energi in it.

like the paradoxurus hermaphroditus its the cat like animal they use for making Kopi Luwak witch is the most expensive coffee in the world for that animal Dung beetles would be able to live from the shit. And if the sites i read about dung beetles are correct then they dont eat shit from all spiecies. actually some dung beetles only eat shit from one spiecies.

yes ok then say human shit...

some animals shit have energi in it.

like the paradoxurus hermaphroditus its the cat like animal they use for making Kopi Luwak witch is the most expensive coffee in the world for that animal Dung beetles would be able to live from the shit. And if the sites i read about dung beetles are correct then they dont eat shit from all spiecies. actually some dung beetles only eat shit from one spiecies.

Still need a source; I don't find it reasonable that our excrement is all that different from any other mammal. I think human fecal matter gets broken down, and also can be used (and is/was by some human groups) for combustion and fertilizer.

Still need a source; I don't find it reasonable that our excrement is all that different from any other mammal. I think human fecal matter gets broken down, and also can be used (and is/was by some human groups) for combustion and fertilizer.

My friend (who goes to India every year for a month) says farmers burn human fecal...

If the whole population of China jumped simultaneously, it would cause a tidal wave that would destroy most of america.

Not.

A billion 100 kg people jumping off of a 1m chair (or equivalent) is ~1012 joules. This converts to 0.24 kilotons, or about 1% of the Hiroshima bomb that did not destroy most of America, though it did flatten Hiroshima.

i cant give you a source cause i cant remember exactly where i heard it. But i am afraid i have to admit i think it was in Southpark so you can believe or not, but those guys have spoken visely words about excrements.