Funding edu. to be neurosurgeon or neuroscientist (but being broke)

Bio-Hazard

I'm basically a broke mofo, not the brightest guy on the block, but I've got my GPA above 3.7, it's 4.0 right now, but I got a B in my Art class :mad: bad teacher.

But besides that I'm pretty much broke. For a person who is caucasian, American, and has divorced parents who've lived in the same house for about 20 years, are at their 50s and are pretty much broke, I'm broke myself.

I have very little way of funding any way of getting an education for myself that is very high, but I really want to go as far as possible.

The caucasian part comes in because I'm not considered a minority, so getting money won't be so easy. I don't really want to get super big loans that are 100,000 USD each. That would just be insane to pay off if they decide to hunt me.

Of course I just want the knowledge, but still they'd make me pay if being found to work and isolated to a city.

So what I'm asking is what the best way to fund my future education is. Lots of people say scholarships and grants, but those things are so all over the U.S. that the chance of getting one must be miniscule for a person like me. My English isn't the best, but I highly believe in transhumanism which makes me a different type of person.

What do you think I should do? I know I'm not going to be able to rake up enough cash, and by the time I graduate being a neurosurgeon I'd be 30.. I don't have a lot of time to play around.