Emulators and ROMs...

KHinfcube22

...I was just wondering if any of you have Emulators on your computers, or know any good SNES or Genesis websites?....

I'm currently playing Shadow Run on my comp.... How about all you.....(and shut up about my pathetic grammar....I do it on purpose....).......

I used to use a SNES emulator for Chrono Trigger, FF6, and such. I forgot what emulator it was... Zsnes or something.

oh, and most websites have been shut down. there are a few left. i remember a website i used a lot with only rpg roms, which is all you'd ever need really :). Also, i'm sure you could try kazaa for roms... maybe?

Originally posted by dave

SNES rocks you

I like that.

Mario 64 all the way. I completely beat it 3 times this month, just to play the snow levels.

And if you like snes, get METAL WARRIORS.

That is the best snes game ever. Mech fighting platform where you can eject and fly around and jump into other mechs.

• 8 months later...

isn't like all of this stuff illegal and all? i do download songs and movies cause i know that they are legal now in canada but im still unsure if roms and all are legal now. Anyone know?

I've only got a few NES roms on my computer... Kirby's Adventure, A few Megaman ones and Final Fantasy 1. Other than that I play NES games on our real NES here at home. :) (I considered buying a real NES FF1 cartride but they're all in the USA and I can't be bothered to wait)

Anyone else remember Battletoads for NES? Still haven't gotten past the 4th level, after more than 10 years on and off. :/

man, all the sites i saw with emulators and roms gave me a million pop ups. my computer at work is still trying to recover.

Yep, me too. It's not worth it to get the roms and emulaters. I have to try like 5 emulaters before I find a good one, and they never work very well, and are very buggy (at least the ones I've gotten).

But I've found a good site for sega genesis on this spanish site, I forgot where though. It's just too hard when the emulater messes up and shuts down sometimes.