Need help for orbit calculation

hello1

Theoretically, if we beam enough electrons to the moon, we can make the moon accelerating to Earth. The attraction force between the positive charged Earth and the negative charged moon causes the acceleration.

As the moon pulled closer, it will circle the Earth faster in smaller orbit. At some point maybe we can make the moon a geostationary satellite, then we can build a moon bridge to the moon.

Could someone please calculate this idea, appreciate!

yeah, it's not a bad idea, but remember, the moon has to be slowed down, by reducing the EMF, and it will have to enter the new orbit at the right angle, and for it to be geosychronous, it'll be at about 42,000 km from the center of earth. That's a pretty long bridge, but perhaps with this proposed new nano (something) space elevator it'll happen.

You are crazy!

This is true story. When I was a little boy, my mother once pointed to the moon and told me a story, that there is a beautiful woman live in the moon. It is a story that is real for many many Chinese people for long time.

There are a lot of problems to conquer if we really want to pull the moon.

But what a challenge to miss without even try?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_elevator

Good read.

Suggest, build electron gun on the moon, use solar energy to shoot electrons to Earth.

When Earth negative charged to a point, it may help the weather or cure cancer.

The acceleration caused by the number of electrons you'd have to transphere from either the earth or the moon to make any resonable difference would easily be far greater than any force generated by the attraction due to the differing charges. Just strap a big rocket to the moon to change it's orbit :P

if the moon orbits faster than the earh spins then you can't make a "bridge".. you would need to make the moon and earth both positively charged so they would repel each other.

i'm sure the electrons impacting the moon would accelerate it the other way.... or it would atleast compensate for the magnetic charge thing you talk about

if the moon orbits faster than the earh spins then you can't make a "bridge".. you would need to make the moon and earth both positively charged so they would repel each other.

Why? I think the OP wants to put in a geosynchronous orbit.

The ratio of electromagnetic to gravitational energy is 10^40. This means if we knew how... a few watts of electromagnetic power could be used to gravitationally "place" the Moon where we want.

No, that's not what it means. You really need to take a physics class.