nano tech Glove

Green

I am planning on producing a glove that accomodates all the basic tech necessities on a micro scale.

The glove will have provision for supplying light via solar power from the tips of the fingers.

It will have a gps and micro camera integrated.

AN mp3 system with speakers

A mini storage compartment above the thumb for medicine like tablets etc.

And a mobile phone.

What i need is a place where i can get a gps chip ,touch screen chip,mobile phone chip thats small enough.

Thanks a lot.

Please give me some ideas on how i cam accomodate all these things. :)

a mini storage compartment above the thumb? no matter how mini that is, if its big enough for a tablet its already too big. forget that and the mp3 player. everything else would be nice, so when you manage to produce something like that, inform me pls :)

You can already get mobile phones with all of which you stated which can be nicely concealed in your pocket...so there's no need to wear a glove. (apart from the tablet container...use your wallet I guess.)

If you need to use both hands you either run risk of breaking your 'multimedia glove'...or you'll have to take it off, which kind of defeats the object of having it...so it loses it's practicality straight away.

Topping up the light provision using solar power...well why not just charge the glove before going out, you have to be just as diligent with either, as you may be out on a day with poor sunlight.

Another problem is that phones can be considered a 'fashion' accessory, wearing one glove I should imagine would be considered a 'fashion' *mistake. You could wear two gloves...but what about the summer, and perspiration et.c have you considered any of these factors for your design or is this purely for fun and not a patent.

*I'd consider Michael Jackson a...mistake

• 4 weeks later...
what the hell would you NOT want to make that for?

No reason, I guess. But there's plenty of reasons not to buy such a thing (I think Snail covered them pretty well), so if you're making it as a sellable product, then that's a pretty good reason not to.

what the hell would you NOT want to make that for?

sometimes you do things for the hell of it

its like asking a wiles "Why woud you ever want to solve Fermat's last theorem?"

Engineers design things because they're needed, not to waste time and money on some idea with not even a forseeable practical use. Problem with this concoction eliminate?