Great Stories of Fafalone Behind the Wheel

fafalone

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YT2095 said in post # :

aha! I was wondering why there were so many posts here and yet it didn`t appear in the Top 10 "Most replied threads" list?

it`s the rating thingy, I thought it was automatic LOL.

D`oh! :)

Isn't it because it's on GD, and GD is excluded for that kind of thing?

• 1 month later...

Well I haven't posted any stories in a while because nothing particularly interesting has happened...

But driving back from Ft. Lauderdale on I-95 last weekend, this Dodge Stealth pulls up next to me while I'm doing 85, and then pulls away. It's on now beotch@! We race all the way back to Miami, hitting 135mph going down a pretty steep bridge in the HOV lane. It was pretty much even and was more of a race to see who had the best judgement in how to get around the rest of the traffic (there wasn't too much traffic, because this was at 4:30am).

• 2 weeks later...

Time for another story of Fafalone's passion for driving!

I was heading back to Miami today, and I for some reason was just going the same speed as the Volkswagon in front of me. We came to a rest area, and I wasn't paying attention enough to slow down to 85 (we were both going 95), and sure enough as soon as we clear the bridge, there's a state trooper sitting there with his radar gun on. He starts following us, pulls up behind me, scaring me out of my mind, but instead of stopping me, in the silver sports car, he passes me and pulls over the VW I was following. Very good luck.

and earlier in the day...

This pos car tries to use the lane that ended to get past me, so I burned him, then the guy in front of me slowed down for a turn, so I slowed down too, and this guy passes me using the median. Pissed off at the audacity this bastard has to do that to me in a crappy car like his, I proceed to easily catch up to him, tailgate him for a while, then pass him (going 130mph on a curvy road).

fafalone said in post # :

I was heading back to Miami today, and I for some reason was just going the same speed as the Volkswagon in front of me. We came to a rest area, and I wasn't paying attention enough to slow down to 85 (we were both going 95), and sure enough as soon as we clear the bridge, there's a state trooper sitting there with his radar gun on. He starts following us, pulls up behind me, scaring me out of my mind, but instead of stopping me, in the silver sports car, he passes me and pulls over the VW I was following. Very good luck.

and earlier in the day...

This pos car tries to use the lane that ended to get past me, so I burned him, then the guy in front of me slowed down for a turn, so I slowed down too, and this guy passes me using the median. Pissed off at the audacity this bastard has to do that to me in a crappy car like his, I proceed to easily catch up to him, tailgate him for a while, then pass him (going 130mph on a curvy road).

I wonder what your "victims" think of this.

Still, you must be a good driver to do that and not tell us, "...and I ended up in the emergency room."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...