Can someone get this article for me?

Hey guys. I found the abstract of this article that I really need badly. I have looked all over the Internet but could not find the full-text article and I do not have access to colleges (I am a high school student). I need it pronto because I have to enter a competition and have to finish my paper. Please please someone help me out and obtain the full text of this article and send it to my email as an attachment at translash@yahoo.com. Please guys I need your help and I know you guys are good samaritans because you help the people here on these forums. Here's the information of the article:

Brain Res. 1999 Dec 11;850(1-2):249-52.

Effects of deltamethrin on nitric oxide synthase and poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase in rat brain.

Wu A, Liu Y.

Department of Environmental Toxicology, Tongji Medical University, Wuhan, Hubei, China. agwu@ucla.edu

The effects of deltamethrin on the activities of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) and poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) and the protein expression of neuronal NOS (nNOS) and PARP in rat brain were investigated in the present study. The activity of NOS was significantly increased in cortex and hippocampus at 5 h after deltamethrin treatment, and maintained at an increased level at 24 h. The activity of PARP was also elevated at the same time points in the same brain regions of treated rats. By immunohistochemical analysis, it was demonstrated that the nNOS-immunoreactive cells were markedly increased at 24 h after treatment in the cortex and hippocampus, whereas few nNOS-immunoreactive cells were observed in the same brain regions of control and treated rats at 5 h after treatment. The immunoreactivity for PARP was also increased in the same brain regions, showing the similar time course of the induction of nNOS by deltamethrin. These results indicate that deltamethrin increases the activities of NOS and PARP and initiates the protein expression of nNOS and PARP, suggesting that NOS and PARP might play important roles in neurotoxicity of deltamethrin.

PMID: 10629771 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

please one of you generous guys help me! I would really appreciate it!

No, it's not illegal, nor is it in breach of copyright.

[EDIT] Actually, I should say that in this case it's not illegal. The paper came from a free site and the only difference between myself and Karnage was that I knew where to find it and he didn't. It is not a University licenced portal, a privilaged access site nor a 'pay per paper' site. The full text version of this particular paper is available on a free access site, which essentially puts it in the public domain.

Had I had to use my University access or a Uni licenced site, I couldn't legally have presented it here. If I'd had to pay for it, I certainly wouldn't have presented it :)