What's your education level?

Bio-Hazard

What's your highest level of education?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your highest level of education?

• Highschool / GED / Highschool equivalent
    • Some College
    • Associate's Degree
    • Bachelor's Degree
    • Master's Degree
    • Doctor of Philosophy
    • Medical Doctor

I had, at one point at the end of my high school career, my CCNA (networking)

then I went to college, and now I'm dumb. huh. I plan on retaking up either my networking interest or teaching as soon as I get back to Moses Lake and have some money

Im just about to complete high school. However, I am an expert in the three branches of science (biology, chemistry, physics) and I also love US history, which I am also good at. Mathematics is definitely one of my strongest subjects. However, english is not my strength - only my vocab is decent. Otherwise, I even have trouble writing this blurb...

first year (of 5) at college. Physics Major, Chem Minor, and Math Minor... and I still have almost enough electives to get another minor (if I did, I'd probably do Biology, but instead I'll take more Physics classes and some other things I'm interested in)...

Eventually, I want to go onto Grad School and get a PhD... and I'd like to specialize in Astrophysics or Quantum Mechanics...

More like the three branches of natural[/i'] science (instead of all science), social sciences are often forgoten for some reason.

And I'd check to make sure there were no geologists lurking a dark corner, brandishing a sharp piece of obsidian or large chunk of granite.

But there's a school of thought that any field of inquiry that feels compelled to put "science" in its name isn't really science.