I beleive I have re-written some of relativity/einstiens stuff.

arkain101

I had a few striking ideas hit my mind that led to putting together a massive puzzle.

I know what you are thinking, that many amatures have said this kind of thing before aswell as probably PHD persons aswell. The catch is, I did not change any of equations that einstien has written or any of the scientist for that matter as far as I know. I beleive I have just only interpreted everything with more of on earth type of reality lookout. I beleive that there is 2 interpreations of 0. I think it can be negative and positive. now if you could use those mathimatical equations to project reality on a computer screen, a simple negative and positive out look of numbers would cause drastic function of the theoretical reality (like I did in my head).

Okay so that was kind of the introduction. I will post the entire paper , but I am first off scared that this could be correct and I want to know that I can take the credit of developing such a thing. I am not experienced with this kind of thing so I dont know exactly what to do to prove its mine. date name ? can you help me there, then I will post it.

I just also want to say, I am just a grade 12 graduate aged 22. I have invented some 200+ things in my life from the mag lev train (before that was public) to flying saucer designs, to carberator operated sand blasting attatchments to pressure washers, to perpetual motion car designs. It is always as if I already know how to do it when I put my mind to them. I just have not gone to any post secondary education so I dont know alot of the book smarts exactedness but still understand things when I research it. SO part of the of paper is rough and a bit of opptional, and I cant answer alot of my questions because of the lack of math involved with such work.

So should I post this? or not. Please refrain from telling me I am making a mistake before reading the paper.

thanks all.

Interesting. So if you think that you made some amazing discovery protec your intelectual property by publishing it in some officila science magazin. Of course editors or profesors are people who will examen your paper and ideas and give their jugment on your work. Lots of luck especially on rough parts :)

Is that the best way to do it? hmmm .

I guess so, I need someone to prove it for me. I am not educated enough on that stuff. I have an insane IQ, but I have mostly self taught myself of what I know.. anyway..

thanks im going to look into that. Im goint to check with daily planet.

Since you don't have an affiliation with a research group, if you send it to a journal, they will just throw it in the trash. If you are serious, you should go along to your local university and approach someone in the physics department. If you can convince them that your idea has merit (which I personally doubt) then they may let you send it to a journal under their affliation name.

Severian's suggestion (approaching a University physics department) is good advice. I'd like to join Ivan in wishing you luck. I am, however, puzzled by a side issue.

I have invented some 200+ things in my life from the mag lev train (before that was public)....
You say you are twenty two, so your were born in 1983? The mag lev train was first seriously considered in the 1960s. This was very public as the British inventor of the motor system (if not the concept itself) was desparate for funding to continue the research. The Germans and the Japanese have been running experimental versions since you were in kindergarten, again with much associated publicity. So what exactly, relating to mag lev, did you invent?

I was shown in a science class, how to unravel a turning electrical engine. They shot a piece of metal with it after re-organizing the electrical engine like a strip. Making a rail gun?

Almost within hours after seeing this I invisioned a type of vehicle which traveled on an electrical track, yet hovered, yet was held in place by supportive wheels. I thought to myself to avoid using brakes, and use the concpet of reversing the current, to create electricity and slow you down. I thought about using that created electricity, to power other trains gong the opposite directions, maybe even impose this thing in a type of tunnel system that allowed the air behing pushed by one train to inturn push the other train to try to get rid of wind drag. Also I thought about makeing it a larger sized single train, able to carry a vehicle and large packages not the typical joint system that would be unlogical for high speed safety. I invisioned seeing this thing travel accross valleys at high speeds with a possible ability to expand wings if there happened to be a large malfuntion on the track allowing the train to bail the track and glide to the safest water body, or landing zone, maybe a parachute or backup jet system. Radar in the front of the train..

all of this by the age i was 16. I think I started with it at 14 or 15

I looked at my theory closer and it makes alot of sense.

It appears to my mind to explain how gravity works.. how atoms function , how they are held together. How light is made all the way up to gamma radiation.

How to travel faster than light, reason why math says you can travel faster than light.. its all in my head like I already knew if just took some very simple ideas that made me realize all the mistakes we are making and why things are so hard to figure out. If I told you the story of how I realized black holes most possibly operate, you would smack yourself and even laugh. heh.

arkain...just post it. If you are worried that you will not become rich and famous and that someone will steel your idea, your issues are greater than theft. If you truely think this is somethng of significance and are so paranoid...continue to study and go get a PhD as you would be one of the greatest physicist in history. But, if you want feed back then simple post it, people will tear it apart and either you will abandon it or strengthen it. If you have no intent of being a cosmologist then you should give it as a gift....and someone will know it was yours...that would be satisfaction in and of itself.

I am paranoid.. it seems to explain pretty much everything that exists.. and the answer appears to already be sitting in front us here on earth.

I beleive Einstien was close with E=mc^2... As far as it appears in this theory, C isnt speed.

Humility costs nothing, you know.

If you have such an "insane IQ" and are such a scientific genius with so many inventions to your name and all these revelatory theories, I find it difficult to see why you're finding it so hard to get yourself into a position in which you can test them.

I honeslt dont think I have seen this type of hovering airplane confined to a track ever before in my life. In fact I my parents told me when I was 5 or 6 years old I went on about a dream of such a machine for an hour one morning telling them how I flew it , how it flew, what the controls were for.. i thought it was really weird for a kid that age to state how (what I called a large bus that can fly on tracks) it works and even looks.

are such a scientific genius with so many inventions to your name and all these revelatory theories, I find it difficult to see why you're finding it so hard to get yourself into a position in which you can test them.

Obviously some things I can test and have.. but alot of science requires alot of equipment. So many things I do not know exactly how to prove. I would need to learn so many equations that I forget. It was einstien who had math troubles. It has only been lately that I have directed most of my time into scientific work.. I was busy with diamond drilling and motocross for years before. So all of this stuff is due to me working on it for the 4months maybe or so.

Alright, if I can get in contact with a physicists I will submit everything to him to get a reference on the paper, so I can get it submitted to some kind of magazine or media.

Can anyone refer me to someone? I dont have any local universities around me, they are about 4 + hours drive.

Why is it that people who dont know what they're talking about are always the ones to make fabulous breakthroughs that the best minds on the planet have somehow missed for decades (or in this case centuries).

"it seems to explain pretty much everything that exists"

"If I told you the story of how I realized black holes most possibly operate, you would smack yourself and even laugh."

I have no doubt that I would laugh. Post your junk. If someone steals it (rather unlikely) the forum always keeps records of when things are posted, the post date of your paper would be preserved in the archives, along with who posted it, proving that you indeed were the first one to come up with this amazing idea of yours.

Maybe I'm being too harsh here, but we get too many "Einstien was wrong" posts here for me to not ridicule you until you post some proof.

Yes I understand your thoughts exactly. I dont beleive einstien was wrong. He was exactly right. This is a bit a different term, but he either counter-striked his equations, or didnt counter-strike the equations. I know am I not a high level physicists, that is why I am not calling anyone wrong, but rather mislead. It isnt that I have no idea what I am talking about, I too study physics and understand cirtain laws just the same as you so you have to give me that. I am probably going to post this here on late Tuesday or wednsday, it is going to take me about 3 hours to type out and edit. Aswell as provide a few dozen drawings and diagrams, aswell as find the factual informations to back up my statements.

arkain101, your description of your "theory" reminds me a lot of this guy:

http://thefinaltheory.com/

...only the way you write is slightly less coherent.

I've independently rediscovered innumerable great ideas that innumerable others had before me, sometimes thousands of years before me. But you can't really take credit for ideas like that, because chances are you have been indirectly influenced by the original ideas. I can't tell you how many great ideas I've had which I've soon realized are because I read about them maybe 5 years ago, discounted them at the time because I was unready to understand them, only to have them pop up in my head years later and feel like new and original ideas of my own, because I forgot about when I originally heard about them.

I think you'll find a lot of high IQs around here... I'm 170 myself (or at least I was almost a decade ago, according to the WISC-III). But someone with a high IQ can still be the biggest ignoramus you've ever met.

I hear what you are saying. I didnt mean to come off as being a genious, I dont consider myself one, I explained I had a high IQ like many others here to try to get some respect so I am not treated as "a person that has no idea what they are talking about". We can all talk about what we have been taugh and what we have read and learned, even if it is wrong or correct. So who is the target here?

Anyways yes my theory sounds exactly like this "final theory" book. Although I swear that it came to me as a completely original idea never really previously explained to me. Not only that but I was able to theorize how exactly I came up with the idea, aswell as the person/team who wrote that book, and why many other people are now currently starting to think of this new more realistic simplier explanations.

I know my explanations have been less coherent as you said, but that is because I am trying not to reveal anything about it lol..

Thanks for telling me about that book, I find it interesting the summery runs off of the same fundementals mine seems to, although I was able to relate it to right here on earth before our eyes and take it much further into detail.

I hope this is correct because we are not making very much progess, and using this thoery or thinking I have come up with, everything becomes very simple and would cause leaps and bounds of our intelligence.

I explained I had a high IQ like many others here to try to get some respect so I am not treated as "a person that has no idea what they are talking about".

At least within this forum coming around and telling "I have an idea which is great because I have such a high IQ" is an almost certain way not to get any respect. For several reasons.

Anyways yes my theory sounds exactly like this "final theory" book.

That is, in fact, absolutely not a good sign. That website has become a synonym for crap within these forums.

I hope this is correct because we are not making very much progess, and using this thoery or thinking I have come up with, everything becomes very simple and would cause leaps and bounds of our intelligence.

Your repetitive mentioning of terms like "everything becomes clear" without even giving a single precise example always reminds me how long it is that I haven´t smoked weed.

I know where you are coming from arkain101. I have my own theory of quantum gravity which explains all the unanswered questions in physics, unifies all the forces, solves the baryon asymmetry problem and brings me a nice cup of tea in bed every morning. Unfortunately I am not willing to share it with you at this point.

arkain101, go give your work to someone who can do something about it or has high enough knowledge to sort it out. I dont think you could just chat over the internet with some random people about the best/biggest theory since einstein. It should be worth the 4 hour drive to hand your theory to a university (if this is even the right way to check if your theory is right/publish it) if it is the worlds biggest breakthrough since einstein. good luck.

Talking to a physics teacher is pobably sufficient, at first.

@Severian: At least you can name specifics what your theory explains. Is there any chance to rewrite it so that the tea-thing also works in an office and with coffee? Because it could well be one of the most important theories in modern physics, then.

@Severian: At least you can name specifics what your theory explains. Is there any chance to rewrite it so that the tea-thing also works in an office and with coffee? Because it could well be one of the most important theories in modern physics, then.

Any arthurdentologist can tell you that calculations involving tea require an inordinate amount of computing power.

But the coffee bootstrapping problem is a formidable one - how do you work the coffee maker before you've had your first cup of coffee in the morning? (my answer is to not drink coffee, but soda-pop that contains caffeine)