A different view of singularity

bigsplit

My idea is that the singularity was of the 4th dimension only at t=0. Space is infinate and eternal in the three spacial dimensions, it is the 4th dimension of time that began at the big bang. The 3D infinate was an infinate scalar field and it is useful to consider it an infinate Higg's field (although not neccessarily). Unlike m-brane theory I propose that there was only one infinate brane that was entirely homogenous with no dynamics or gravitational gradiant....a 3D infinate t=0. The Big Bang event was not an expansion of a super condense state of mass, it was a decay of the infinate scalar field into a matter/anti-matter quantum soup.

The decay like the "bang" occured at a point and proceeded outward in a spherical manner with one hemisphere of matter, the other anti-matter. The "expansion" (more like a chain reaction) took place at a rate less than c. Along the equator where the matter/anti-matter were in contact, vorticies began to occur compacting the matter/anti-matter via electrodynamics and heating up the system rapidly. These vorticies were the seeds of galaxy development and nucleosynthesis.

As mass began to develop near the center of the sphere first, the gravitation generated began it chase at the rate of c and eventually caught and halted the decay. Once the decay was halted, the center of mass of the sphere began to act hydrodynamically and began a journey to the edge of the sphere and formed a funnel shaped universe. The spin of the sphere (generated by the g of the center mass) began to decay as a result of the movement to the edge of the sphere. The old center of the sphere has now become the vertex of the funnel shaped Universe and is the source of the elusive dark energy. This evolution of topography explains by expansion began again as some say 10 billion years ago As bodies move down the funnel the decay of the momentum from the original spin occurs radially utilizing the inverse square law. This generates the illusion of inflation, but the expansion is actually a contration towards the vertex of the funnel.

The CMB should show characteristics of both the original decay, the previous sphere and the current funnel....which it does. However, there is debate as to the what the topography is at this point. Currently, we are looking for a smoking gun in the CMB and are not considering a hyperdynamic evolution as I have just explained. My model also explains why mature galaxies have been spoted so far away. I also reluctantly propose that quasars are evidense of the birth of a galaxy and further evidence of higher element nucleosythesis in the absents of mature star formation as has been recently observed.

Thanks for reading my post.

In the many books I've read, I recall that they created a "mini big bang" in an accelerator that pretty much acted like scientists have theorized the real one may have been like. However, I find your post really interesting and look forward to the comments of others.

I can't find anything on the internet that shares your views though, but I like what you said. :)

Bettina

My idea is that the singularity was of the 4th dimension only at t=0. Space is infinate and eternal in the three spacial dimensions, it is the 4th dimension of time that began at the big bang. The 3D infinate was an infinate scalar field and it is useful to consider it an infinate Higg's field (although not neccessarily). Unlike m-brane theory I propose that there was only one infinate brane that was entirely homogenous with no dynamics or gravitational gradiant....a 3D infinate t=0. The Big Bang event was not an expansion of a super condense state of mass, it was a decay of the infinate scalar field into a matter/anti-matter quantum soup.......

If we are correct to say that time is the fourth dimension not separate from x, y, and z, then is it correct to say a mass, at spatial rest, has a velocity of 'c' in the fourth dimension?

If masses at rest do have a velocity of 'c' in time, then what is "pushing" the mass in that dimension (ie, forward in time)? Where does the 4th dimension get its energy for forward velocity?

us.2u

US.2U asked:

If we are correct to say that time is the fourth dimension not separate from x, y, and z, then is it correct to say a mass, at spatial rest, has a velocity of 'c' in the fourth dimension?

If masses at rest do have a velocity of 'c' in time, then what is "pushing" the mass in that dimension (ie, forward in time)? Where does the 4th dimension get its energy for forward velocity?

Reply:

Mass is never at spacial rest in our Universe. The only form mass could take where it would be at spacial rest would be a homogenious distribution, temperature, charge with no differencial quantum struturing continuing infanitely....in such a scenario you could think of 4D in two ways, frozen at 0 or infanitly synchronized where GR and SR have no meaning. There would be no gravitational gradient or dynamics of anykind....A state where no change or motion will occur....a true t=0. This is my definition of the pre-Big Bang reality and the event that changed this state, I refer to as the Big Split or decay of the homogenous state. All the energy in the Universe in a motionless, homogenously distributed, pure potential state with no charge differential.