• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.djglacial.com/test/misc/avatar2.jpg

Here you go!!!

Amazon, strong and beautiful all at the same time!

To add it, if you choose it, go to User CP from the top menu, go to Edit Options and at the bottom of the page there is a button that says change avatar.

Click that and at the bottom you should have a space to paste URL. Copy the address I gave and paste it into the box. There is a dot you have to click that says youre using custom icon. CLick that and click Submit Modifications.

Bye.

thats alright lookin

So daisy, who will you choose? Celtic nut or arduously Amazonian avatar?

Hmmm...a picture of a daisy might be kinda cool too. I'll do it at 5 am when im fighting off sleep for fear of alien abduction.

GOOD FAFALONE!!

THAT'S where you're getting these?

dang gamespy...I'll have to have a talk with them...

"We're coming for you Dudde.

You cannot escape us..."

NEVER!!!!

AAAAAAAAA

*runs around in circles*

• 2 weeks later...

err..thing is....what do I do now to down load the one I like?......so sorry (did any of you ever read Shogun?) but I don't know what to do now!...Ha ha! this is my strategy for coping with life....act dumb and people will do stuff for you. :D:D Seriously, I don't know how to do this stuff so someone is going to have to come over here, stay at my house, eat my food, drink my beer and install my avatar. Or I could just ask my "little boy" of 6' 3" to do it?.