Guest cansouth

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cansouth

All I ask is that you refute other explinations' date=' [/quote']

I know it is a hacker who makes it.

What is interesting for me is if some of you could observe it, and agree with me either that people blink more or/and that their movements are more stakkato.

I know it is a hacker who makes it.

What is interesting for me is if some of you could observe it' date=' and agree with me either that people blink more or/and that their movements are more stakkato.[/quote']

Either you're insane, stupid or just trying to piss people off on purpose.

Maybe you should be more open minded.

It is very easy to see the blinking increase on CNN' date=' BBC, Bloomberg and TV5 Europe.[/quote']

I haven't noticed any blinking increases. You'll have to come up with some quantitative data. Start counting blinks.

hmm

hmm

Dude, are you crazy?

Please explain to me how a hacker can cause a sattelite to cause people on the news to blink more? This really doesn't make any sense.

I propose a test, I have Dish Network, and a sattelite dish outside. If what you say is true, sticking my head in front of the sattelite should cause uncontrollable blinking.

Brb...

Nope, no uncontrollable blinking. Could you perhaps explain how any of what you claim is even remotely responsible?

Perhaps demonstrate how a sattelite signal can cause excessive blinking?

Stay away from crack people!

He's definately right. Since reading this thread I've noticed myself blinking alot more than before when I didn't notice myself blinking. I know that for a fact. If you dissagrea then you are the hacker who is the try and hide the truths from us.

SPEEL CH3k IS FOR ALIENZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~````1

you blink thousands of times a day so your brain ends up ignoriing the flicker when you blink. if you are determined to notice it then you will and it will seem like you blink lots more than you did. i think that even thinking about it can cause the urge to blink more.

Guest cansouth
so far you haven't responded to any of my explinations, at all.

I dont want to discuss alternative explanations as long as you and other do not agree that there really IS an increase in blinking.

The blinking increase should be reported to the police, because it is very unnatural.

that 'd be a fun call

Me: OMG THERE BLINKING SO MUCH! DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE EVIL HACKERS BLINK US TO DEATH!

Police: Are you on drugs?

Me: BUT THE BLINKING!!! ITS HORRIBLE!!!

Police: there are men in white coats coming to your house. They can help you.

it could be that prior to 24/7 news broadcasting they also tried to avoid blinking, like blinking while they were at a commercial, or while someone else was talking etc.

^maybe

cansouth you could also submit yoru findings to the police as well, but beware that the hacker may control them through his uber l337 haxxor powers as well.