Quantum gravity simplified.

MJ kihara

1 minute ago, MJ kihara said:

If you  could not get my explanation on moon receding away from Earth after I referred you back to my answer...I thing it's difficult for you to get my thinking on this. Be contended with that... don't be bothered by my thinking.

Nope, your explanation was wrong then and it is wrong now. I understand - you don't.

12 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

🤯

GR mathematics part of what i have been outlining partially on this concept...linearised gravity...

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linearized_gravity&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi5ys_77q3_AhWrVqQEHSgCARAQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw096VvVCGNwhJPrAQ9b42ne

Keep in mind you cannot simply declare your using this. These tensors contain critical details at each entry. How they are used in flat, curved, rotating, curved rotating vary depending on the system.

The example I provided earlier is Minkowskii metric with zero rotation. (Weak field Newtonian metric) called specifically Newtonian approximation.

Edited by Mordred

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/06/230614220651.htm

University of Toronto. "Astronomers discover new link between dark matter and clumpiness of the universe." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 14 June 2023. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/06/230614220651.htm>.

Can someone over there  inform those great researcher that their theoretical breakthrough has been under the discussion in this forum under my posts for quiet sometime though as part of a basic theory of the universe.

The axions here am referring them to dark photons...which is well illustrated in one of the diagram....zoom to be clear to see the photon zoo after dark matter...

On 5/23/2023 at 9:45 PM, MJ kihara said:

1011913883_THEPARTICLE.thumb.jpg.c7532e7a11a05ab92139b767b5c42fe1.thumb.jpg.bfd19a652d52a59eb61fc37e834f645a.jpg

Wonderful current most updated research on cosmology...just published on cosmological journal the other day....

Dark photons being part of photon zoo they are ultralight....which can go FTL....I don't want to duel on that here to dilute this thread.

1 hour ago, MJ kihara said:

Dark photons being part of photon zoo they are ultralight....which can go FTL....I don't want to duel on that here to dilute this thread.

Then don't make silly unsupported claims.

Dark photons are ultralight?  Are they lighter than massless photons?

18 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Then don't make silly unsupported claims

Silly... really is that the best u get out of that diagram...I think you are anti science...you fear exploration.

22 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Are they lighter than massless photons?

Those are your words and conclusions... NOT MINE...am still around in the forum if not banned...you will get to know why am saying they are ultralight....and PLIZ DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS...I know lorentz factor...square of a negative has to be taken into consideration.

1 hour ago, MJ kihara said:

....I don't want to duel on that here to dilute this thread.

Learn to listen to other people's ideas and opinion....where your not getting you ask for clarification so that you can conclude...it's time you accept and appreciate there are great ideas going around in this forum...it's not just a mere forum.

2 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

Silly... really is that the best u get out of that diagram...

Nope, I said you FTL statement was silly, I never mentioned any diagram.

Those are your words and conclusions... NOT MINE...

I didn't come to a conclusion, I asked a question which you did not answer. 

I asked, if dark photons are ultralight are they lighter than massless photons?

Learn to listen to other people's ideas and opinion....

I did listen and it appears you were  just making up stuff.

where your not getting you ask for clarification

I did, hopefully now that I have asked the same question twice you will answer it.

it's time you accept and appreciate there are great ideas going around in this forum

Of course there are great ideas, we are discussing scientific principals developed by some incredible minds through history.

it's not just a mere forum

It sure seems like a forum to me, what do you think it is?

Edited by Bufofrog

5 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

....I don't want to duel on that here to dilute this thread.

3 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

...am still around in the forum if not banned...you will get to know why am saying they are ultralight....

6 hours ago, MJ kihara said:

...am still around in the forum if not banned...you will get to know why am saying they are ultralight..

Bullshit. Don't try to play the Dance of the Seven Veils. You were asked a straight question. You owe the questioner a straight answer.  

Edited by exchemist