My belief in GOD,

FRAGMASTER2023

I believe in my GOD, The Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end everything that ever was and will be  the almighty.

I talk with God regularly and he listens sometimes in life i feel like Job, and my law is everything will go wrong that is possible to go wrong and regularly does.

i help others and never seek reward even in a thought. i do unto other as i would have them do unto me.. and the rest.

But even in times of real despair do i fall from grace , i would never blame my GOD infact i seek comfort understanding and his shoulder in these times.                herea the thing though, i wrote up my take on in the beginning  as scientists say the big bang.....

God fearing people ask me how can i go against the bible with writing about my belief of the big bang....  can i ask you all in here, do you see God in it? all i ask is for the word "ALL"  thats used  could be recognised as the ALL  the alpha the omega the all there ever was and all there ever will be..THE ALL   GOD. Even my calculation prove that the heavens and the earth where created in a very very very short human time,

Big genuine thank you to any who take the time   and an apology to any offended it is never an intention..

(First heard here  as an original concept).. hey im not a scientist, im just an Auto mech from Northern Ireland               
and would love this stated,debated or debunked !

The world is changing

8 hours ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

I believe in my GOD, The Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end everything that ever was and will be  the almighty.

I talk with God regularly and he listens sometimes in life i feel like Job, and my law is everything will go wrong that is possible to go wrong and regularly does.

i help others and never seek reward even in a thought. i do unto other as i would have them do unto me.. and the rest.

But even in times of real despair do i fall from grace , i would never blame my GOD infact i seek comfort understanding and his shoulder in these times.                herea the thing though, i wrote up my take on in the beginning  as scientists say the big bang.....

God fearing people ask me how can i go against the bible with writing about my belief of the big bang....  can i ask you all in here, do you see God in it? all i ask is for the word "ALL"  thats used  could be recognised as the ALL  the alpha the omega the all there ever was and all there ever will be..THE ALL   GOD. Even my calculation prove that the heavens and the earth where created in a very very very short human time,

Big genuine thank you to any who take the time   and an apology to any offended it is never an intention..

(First heard here  as an original concept).. hey im not a scientist, im just an Auto mech from Northern Ireland               
and would love this stated,debated or debunked !

The world is changing

I think you should talk to your priest, or perhaps more likely in your case, pastor, as you sound as if you come from the Protestant tradition, about all this. Mainstream Christianity does not oppose the findings of science. Some scientists are religious believers and others are not. 

10 hours ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

God fearing people ask me how can i go against the bible with writing about my belief of the big bang....  can i ask you all in here, do you see God in it?

Before you base any kind of spiritual belief in the BBT, you should make sure you understand it. In the Lambda Cold Dark Matter model the Big Bang Theory is based on, the maths don't need any gods to be credible. The nature works out well without the supernatural.

!

Moderator Note

from Rule 2.8:

Preaching and "soap-boxing" (making topics or posts without inviting, or even rejecting, open discussion) are not allowed. This is a discussion forum, not your personal lecture hall.

13 hours ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

all i ask is for the word "ALL"  thats used  could be recognised as the ALL  the alpha the omega the all there ever was and all there ever will be..THE ALL   GOD.

If I recognized that, it would make the word "all" meaningless to me. 

13 hours ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

Even my calculation prove that the heavens and the earth where created in a very very very short human time,

Except you've given us no calculations that are understandable. Even this sentence has no real meaning. What's a "human time", and how short is very, very, very short? Are you using some kind of religious definition of "heavens and the Earth", here on a science discussion forum? Does your definition include other solar systems and galaxies?

ahhhh the narrow mindedness of so called intellectuals is second to none,,, ANYWHERE.. and their lack of substance in any replies is probably due to lack of understanding in anything important and would un impress my 8 yr old son.. .. there was me trying hard not to insult anyone's religion .. as this is a religion 

On 5/8/2023 at 3:49 PM, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

from Rule 2.8:

Preaching and "soap-boxing" (making topics or posts without inviting, or even rejecting, open discussion) are not allowed. This is a discussion forum, not your personal lecture hall.

none educated to discuss in here that's why it would never become a discussion and seem like a lecture...  and your a moderator??? lmao

On 5/8/2023 at 4:54 PM, Phi for All said:

If I recognized that, it would make the word "all" meaningless to me. 

Except you've given us no calculations that are understandable. Even this sentence has no real meaning. What's a "human time", and how short is very, very, very short? Are you using some kind of religious definition of "heavens and the Earth", here on a science discussion forum? Does your definition include other solar systems and galaxies?

Human time = the agreed medium that humans developed to show movement second,minute,hour etc  "ALL" is everything all places all systems.. everywhere.. thank you for your reply. i appreciate you took the time to do so

On 5/8/2023 at 12:15 PM, exchemist said:

I think you should talk to your priest, or perhaps more likely in your case, pastor, as you sound as if you come from the Protestant tradition, about all this. Mainstream Christianity does not oppose the findings of science. Some scientists are religious believers and others are not. 

No priest preaches to me....

On 5/8/2023 at 2:32 PM, Phi for All said:

Before you base any kind of spiritual belief in the BBT, you should make sure you understand it. In the Lambda Cold Dark Matter model the Big Bang Theory is based on, the maths don't need any gods to be credible. The nature works out well without the supernatural.

what do you believe is beyond the unknown ..math is a man made understanding , God does not need math

17 minutes ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

what do you believe is beyond the unknown ..math is a man made understanding , God does not need math

I believe "beyond the unknown" is a specious phrase. Sounds good until you really think it through.

Math is being developed by humans to describe what we observe in the universe. So far, all the gods seem to have made themselves unobservable to us, and since there are SO MANY different ways to believe in them, preached by SO MANY different believers, some folks choose to trust in knowledge gained through painstaking scientific methodology researched by generations of peers. It seems to get results, where wishful thinking and making things up hasn't worked out very well. 

Me personally, I take the Humanist approach. Some humans gain a lot of good things from their belief in a higher power. If a god wants to make themselves observable to me, I'll take a look, but until then I'm going to focus on accumulated human knowledge.

1 hour ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

none educated to discuss in here that's why it would never become a discussion and seem like a lecture...  and your a moderator??? lmao

A moderator quoting the rules is somehow unexpected, and funny? 

(also, that’s “you’re”)

On 5/7/2023 at 9:38 PM, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

... to any offended it is never an intention..

1 hour ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

...ahhhh the narrow mindedness of so called intellectuals is second to none,,, ANYWHERE..

...their lack of substance in any replies is probably due to lack of understanding in anything important and would un impress my 8 yr old son.. 

...none educated to discuss in here... 

...and your a moderator??? lmao

Took exactly one post to go from 'never intend to offend' to 'intend to offend everyone within earshot'.

I often find religious people to be some of the nastiest hypocrites around.

10 hours ago, zapatos said:

I often find religious people to be some of the nastiest hypocrites around

And some of the kindest, though those that are kind tend to be very respectful, and tend not to preach onto others their own beliefs. 

Edited by Intoscience
spelling

16 hours ago, FRAGMASTER2023 said:

none educated to discuss in here that's why it would never become a discussion

You are here and therefore you just called yourself uneducated. That my be the most salient point you have made.

Anyway, if you don't like the membership of this forum, you will be delighted to know that we won't force you to stay.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 11:17 PM, zapatos said:

Took exactly one post to go from 'never intend to offend' to 'intend to offend everyone within earshot'.

I often find religious people to be some of the nastiest hypocrites around.

"do unto as done" unto simple instructions iv lived by and i was not offending people over religious belief i was returning the sentiment imposed by narrow minded pre programmed individuals with no balls to step out of the box that binds them and whom ridicule  like bullies as they have no rational argument other than the put down,, hey im happy with my result im still here and some people took the time..  im not looking fame im looking exploration.. decent debate from free thinking people ... with atleast an opinion..