Harder than what they Look?

johny123

Found on the international high iq societies "test for exceptional intelligence"

Does anyone know how to do these problems?

http://www.highiqsociety.org/img/gif/iqtests/hd3.jpg

http://www.highiqsociety.org/img/gif/iqtests/hd6.jpg

If anyone has issues posting in public then leave me a private message. I have the test answers to a number of the questions.

johny123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

100$ reward to first person who send me answer for question 7 or 8 from HASELBAUER - DICKHEISER test for exceptional intelligence.

Answer and strong hint on full solution will be sufficient. After confirmation I’ll get back to you for details of money transfer. After you receive money I’ll expect full solution.

If you don’t care about 200$ I can offer answers 2-3 questions from this test except (5, 12, 14).

Depends on which questions you ask. (I can’t promise that all of them have perfect solutions.)

I promise never to publish any part of solutions anywhere.

I promise not to reveal any part of identity of the winner or any person with right solution.

Public discussion of questions will be ignored.

Lame excuses “I have answer, but I not gonna send you because … ” will be ignored.

Tricks - “send me first, I’ll send you later” will be ignored.

Serg.

I hate these sort of tests, because they don't test intelligence - they test conventionality of thinking. Usually the solution is determined purely by the setter's taste in problems, and there are many other possible solutions which are arbitrarily defined as wrong because the setter wasn't clever enough to come up with them.

• 4 weeks later...
100$ reward to first person who send me answer for question 7 or 8 from HASELBAUER - DICKHEISER test for exceptional intelligence.

Serg.

30 days are over. I got what I wanted.

I withdraw 100$ reward and the rest of promises.

Serg.