Talk Like a Pirate Day

In My Memory

I love BitTorrent, it's all about the barely watchable zero day cam releases
What the Almighty bleedin' **** don't ye unnerstan' abou' Talk Like a Pirate Day? You want yer arse shoved out onta the plank so ye can dance the reel wit Davy Jones? Yer headin' the right way fer me hook in yer tenders, ye scallawag, no doubt abou' THAT!

aye, ye be sailin for a keelhaulin, ye skavy saggart. skivent, talk ee like a pirate or ye be dancin wi davy jones fore the morros sun. krives. ya we feggr. buggrit: bo'sun phi, splice thar mainsail; master skye, shiver me timbers (if ye'd be so kind); and 'memory-wench, lode yon cannon with gammon: we be moving on bascule, for an orgy of cake*, pillage and plunder. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. etcetera.

---------------------------------------------------------------

* 'cos we be psudo-ethical 21st century pirates. and basule be uglier than neptunes scrote. aye.

Arrr ye land lubbers wouldn't know a buntline hitch from a Flemish eight!

Keep a weather eye on yer tongue there matey or you'll be marryin' the gunner's daughter! Me bowline's as sound as anyone's and I can splice with the best of 'em..Arrr. Up to the gunnels with such bilge I am an' I'll take no more!

Arrrr, for those dogs who're a day late and a dubloon short, this's now the Talk Like a Pirate thread, so's ye can get yer sea-tongue waggin' to the proper tune. So join the chantey and grab a tot o' rum or ye'll be in chains afore the sun's over the yardarm!

Arrrr!

Arrrr. Why ist thou pirating fromst the same film as I?

Fair warned be ye' date=' says I.[/quote']

Cause I don't sees yer name plastered on it like a pirate on a whore after sevral months at sea. Tils I do, I'll says what I says and writes what I writes ya deckswabbing cabin boy.

If'n ye can't talk like a pirate, ye must be a little dinghy!

Arrrr!

Here be a better joke:

A man meets a pirate in a bar and buys him a drink. He sees that the pirate has a peg-leg, a hook, and an eye patch.

The man asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"

The pirate replies, "We wuz in a storm at sea, and I were swept overboard inta a school o' sharks, and one of 'em bit me leg off."

"Ouch!" said the man. "What about your hook"?

"Well", replied the pirate, "We were boarding a rival pirate ship and battlin' the other pirates with swords, and one of 'em cut me hand off."

"Incredible!" remarked the man. "How did you get the eye patch"?

"A seagull dropping fell into me eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?," the man asked incredulously.

"Well," said the pirate, "it was me first day with the hook."