Mokele's "promotion"

BobbyJoeCool

coupled with my non american status i dont expect to be made MOD.

Hmm.. that`s either a realy bad try at Strawman, or you`re not in possesion of all the facts.

I`m probably going to regret asking this, but assuming it`s the latter, what makes you think it has ANYTHING to do with the country you live in :confused:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. that`s either a realy bad try at Strawman' date=' or you`re not in possesion of all the facts.

I`m probably going to regret asking this, but assuming it`s the latter, what makes you think it has ANYTHING to do with the country you live in :confused:[/quote']

Going off topic really however you asked.

It was a valid observation( sarcastic comment...apologies).

Anyone can view the staff list and members here over the last few years know the ratio.

My opinion is just that and others may not share it,but it would not be prudent to bite ones tongue and say nothing .Especially when the issue is to the detriment of our forum.

Prescott is in the cabinet but he is still an embarassment(north east assembly indeed)and should be sacked.The " dinosaur".....pun intended.

Well...well..well.

Talk about good judge of character....

etc. etc. etc.

I could show you good moderation in 2 weeks compared to some here....

etc. etc.

:confused:

seriously, you're talking a lot and saying little, and you veer off the point way too much to be a moderator big guy

you also make too many unfounded remarks and you flame for the sheer point of being a flamer

calm down or go away yai?

edit/

personally I'd like to also congratulate (a bit late) the new mods to their positions

then coupled with my non american status i dont expect to be made MOD.
Then perhaps you'll be suprised to learn that 2 of the 3 admins here are "not american". Five of the moderators are not american. That makes 7 Europeans and 6 Americans.

That was a completely unjustified accusation, much like the rest of your post.